lvladskillz Offline

RE: Behemoth Wants You!!

so in other words.. you SOLD it to me!!~
11-03-2010 01:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Millia Offline
Ancient Beast

RE:??Behemoth Wants You!!

Amara Wrote:we don't have many Lord Knights, I don't think.??I can think of one (Hi fufu!).

>_>

Also: join behe etc.

Main Chars.
Lady_Millia - Lady Knight 9x/6x
Moonsorrow - Assassin Cross 99/6x
Takahashi - champ 9x/6x
Whitebane - Pally 9x/6x
Nakazawa Sensei - Prof. 9x/6x
11-06-2010 11:44 AM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

Oh please, you're an assassin, admit it!

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
11-06-2010 12:35 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: ??Behemoth Wants You!!

Millia Wrote:>_>

You were all like "LOL my peco walks faster than you" and I was like "LOL Ankle Snare" and you were like "wut" and I was like "LOL" and you were like "WHOAAAA" and then I was like "whoaaaa" and then you were like "doooooood" and then I was like "DOOD!"

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
11-06-2010 01:12 PM
Cobbinator92 Offline
The Boss

RE:????Behemoth Wants You!!

Ultima_Pi Wrote:

You were all like "LOL my peco walks faster than you" and I was like "LOL Ankle Snare" and you were like "wut" and I was like "LOL" and you were like "WHOAAAA" and then I was like "whoaaaa" and then you were like "doooooood" and then I was like "DOOD!"

Can I have some of your Acid or pot?

These are bulletproof 24 carat tears of a rapper
11-07-2010 12:38 AM
Millia Offline
Ancient Beast

RE:????Behemoth Wants You!!

Ultima_Pi Wrote:

totally Icon_razz

Main Chars.
Lady_Millia - Lady Knight 9x/6x
Moonsorrow - Assassin Cross 99/6x
Takahashi - champ 9x/6x
Whitebane - Pally 9x/6x
Nakazawa Sensei - Prof. 9x/6x
11-07-2010 03:55 AM
S i c Offline

Amara Wrote:Dateline: Rune Midgard Kingdom, 2009

The Behemoth Flag flies high over the many castles of Rune Midgard!

Throughout the kingdom people are talking about the guild that has taken the War of Emperium World by storm! Every day on the street are questions: Who is Behemoth? What makes them the most bold and inspiring force in the lands? And most importantly, How can I too be a Behemoth?

Yes, everywhere adventurers seeking fame and fortune are picking up their swords and staves and saying "Me too! I want to go to war with Behemoth!" Just like this plucky young rabble-rouser! Way to show that fightin' Behemoth spirit!

[Image: PluckyRabbleRouser.jpg]

What makes Behemoth the guild of choice for the brave and daring? With a strong and active membership, every Behemoth knows they never fight alone! No matter what time of day a Behemoth goes to battle, there will be a Behemoth brother or Behemoth sister ready to fight alongside them! Go get 'em team!

[Image: GuildPhoto.jpg]

But Behemoth knows that it's not the numbers in your fight, but the fight in your numbers! Every Behemoth takes pride in a smile and a helping hand toward their friends and a sharp blade toward their enemies! The camaraderie of the Behemoths is legendary, with regular Guild parties and an active Ventrillo server. The only thing Behemoth is better known for than their guild spirit is their ferocity in battle! Every WoE without fail Behemoth attacks with fury and defends with pride! This is no guild for the weak of heart! If you are not ready to do battle, then stay out of their way! Hurrah Behemoth!

Everywhere in the Kingdom the brave are coming out to join Behemoth! Recruiting is open and the places are filling fast! Somewhere out there is the next great Behemoth squad captain! Do YOU have what it takes to run with the Behemoths? Sign up now and set a date with adventure and glory!

(Thanks to The Future for writing this up for the guild)

ahm.. hi! im a super newb /swt i havent installed the game yet... can i join your guild??? "Behemoth" sounds... kick arse Icon_biggrin
11-13-2010 10:16 PM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

Wow...we need a new guild photo. That's my old hairstyle, can't have that posted!!

S i c, we don't restrict people joining based on level or inexprience. As long as you're willing to learn and work towards improvement, and attend the one WoE a week, we'll more than likely give you a chance. But once you get the game installed, stop by izlude, or ask for Amara, Guillermo, or Rankin on main and we'll talk to you more about joining. I hope to see you in game sometime!

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
11-14-2010 11:54 AM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

I see Herman in that screenshot i think!

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
11-14-2010 05:49 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

*Random Message*

To all you college Football fans good luck with your teams.

Go Hogs! Beat Mississippi State & LSU!
11-17-2010 03:06 AM