Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
best quests for newbies?
zwitter Offline

best quests for newbies?

im a level 23 thief, and looking for some good quests. Thinking

changing my appearance is a big motivator for me, so im curious about the hatter quest--can i start it, or is there a minimum level?

thanks Kissy2
05-17-2009 04:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: best quests for newbies?

Hatter quest is really for far later on in levels as some of those hats have powerful effects. If you are only looking at hatter quests for cosmetic hats, you probably save more zeny buying those hats individually than doing the hatter quest itself.

Hair coupon quest is quite fair and not too difficult to get it done once you hit 6x (though sometimes the randomly distributed item list for you can be mean, in which case you're just unlucky). Only the beginning letter delivery quest is honestly fitting for that level range. RO is really an old game and most players can get to lv 5x very, very fast, so we did not have that many quests to offer below 6x range. Sorry if it destroys any of your plans.

05-17-2009 04:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zwitter Offline

thanks for the info! when you say 6x, do you mean level 60 something?
05-17-2009 04:12 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Yes

Admitted, most of heRO's quests aren't friendly to anything below 8x though I think hair coupon is mostly doable for a sin at 6x-7x due to innate flee bonus. You'll find that most of heRO's quests are designed to engage you near the high end era when normal RO would've let you with "nothing to do" already. Most players really zoom by the lv 1-70 very, very fast.

05-17-2009 04:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lord Adjuchas Offline

really really fast doesnt really describe it Thinking

i get lvl 1-80 in one day easy No1

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
05-17-2009 04:28 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well yes, getting to 1-60 on your first char can easily be achieved with NPC gear without any outside help in 2-3 hours.

If you're bored of grinding, go to irowiki/quests and sort it by level and/or exp...

GL and HF!

-w-
05-17-2009 09:44 PM
zwitter Offline

eh, 2-3 hours, level 1-60?!?! that would take me a month...im not playing daily, maybe once or twice a week, a few hours each time.

sounds like i have no clue how to level my character quickly, lol. oh well, with my next character, ill definitely level faster than my first one XD

any tips appreciated.
05-23-2009 08:16 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Oh Ayu, you forgot to mention the other newbie quest that starts with the cute warper lady in Prontera. I think that quest rocks, and if you haven't done it yet, you really should soon ;D

I'm not sure how you level sins so much so I won't provide tips on a class I barely know much of.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-23-2009 09:30 AM
Little Sara Offline

Thief can do 1-40 in a few hours with no real equips and no money (meaning a Main Gauche[3] until you can afford a NPC Stiletto[2]). Then 40-55 (Or Assassin job change) in 3-4 hours (with the Stiletto[2], with no cards).

As Assassin, it really depends on what you do and how you level (dd, crit, grimtooth?). I suggest getting Pantie + Undershirt asap, it's very cheap and helps a lot.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
05-23-2009 11:02 AM