heRO-Server Forum
4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!! (/showthread.php?tid=14702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: 4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!! - Neth - 06-04-2010

hi, im new, like, very2 new lol, my acolyte is still level 14 atm, but im working on it. :o and because this is my first lowrate sevrer, lol, i dunno where to level , tho im following Ngjoko's guide and perhaps I can get it to level but I still need help and I really dont like to level alone in a such a low rate server.

SO CAN I HAZ INVITATIONS PLZ??

My IGN is Levin?

RE: 4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!! - Ngjoko - 06-05-2010

that was a blast, though lots of typos, but it's fun and exciting. hope to get that album tomorrow...

RE:??4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!! - Klips - 06-05-2010

Aaronock Wrote:Nopes, I'm someone else in your guild ^-^

Gale Cyrus?

Btw I'm Gliskant.

RE: 4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!! - Aaronock - 06-06-2010

Whose that fattie?
Anyway, these guys are really hilarious if anything else, so if you're looking for a funny group I think this is the place to be.

RE: 4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!! - Stabbity Death - 06-09-2010

Levin, find one of us online, we're inviting anyone who wants to join! currently we have a guild sage ^.^

RE: 4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!! - Ngjoko - 06-09-2010

All noobies are equipped with the ability to invite, so shout on main and i'll add you up if you want to join up, but boss, our guild is almost full! It's tax time for those above 75! :p

Anyway, i'll invite you if i think you really need help getting started. So don't be shy.

Also, can you change my title to "Despicable Newbie", boss?

RE: 4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!! - Klips - 06-09-2010

Give me tax and I will eat you D:<

Im level 85 and I'd like to reach level 99 before I have to get super busy with school.

RE: 4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!! - Gentle Whisper - 06-09-2010

I would love to join with my acolyte Icon_smile Shes lvl 33 Icon_smile
IN: Gentle Whisper

But I am off now, I have to go to work Icon_sad

RE: 4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!! - Ngjoko - 06-09-2010

Gentle whisper is still an Acolyte? But you've been on HeRO for sometime already, right? Well, we could use more acolytes here. I can tank for you if you want to, but better to find other noobies in range(quite plentiful actually) to level together.

RE:??4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!! - Gentle Whisper - 06-09-2010

Ngjoko Wrote:Gentle whisper is still an Acolyte? But you've been on HeRO for sometime already, right? Well, we could use more acolytes here. I can tank for you if you want to, but better to find other noobies in range(quite plentiful actually) to level together.

Yeah I?ve been here plenty off time but deletet every char again :D
just wanted to start something completly new ;D