heRO-Server Forum
Brasilis field & dungeon: when? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Brasilis field & dungeon: when? (/showthread.php?tid=18418)

Pages: 1 2

Brasilis field & dungeon: when? - The Roger - 02-15-2011

Well, i hope we can have it on HeRO soon, or at this rate we will update svn again for an ep.15 before we can go to brasilis dungeon, lol xD and next the other things at Manuk... (im aware that dicastes and scaraba hole maybe require much work, but brasilis come out some time ago...)

Soooo.... any news about brasilis implementation? =o

RE: Brasilis field & dungeon: when? - The Legendary Joe - 02-15-2011

I wouldn't mind Brasilis field, and Boitata looks fun to Storm gust.

RE: Brasilis field & dungeon: when? - Incarn - 02-15-2011

it's funny how we have brasilis advertised on RMS though. ahurhurhurhur. it's technically true, but...

no idea though. soon. but maybe not soon, who knows

RE: Brasilis field & dungeon: when? - Aaronock - 02-15-2011

I wouldn't mind mobbing the hell out of Brasilis. >.>

RE: Brasilis field & dungeon: when? - Trapper - 02-16-2011

Even if Brasilis Releases here.
I Think Most of the Monster whose base level are a bit high will be toned down.
Due to our Custom Headgears Like Crooked Hat.
And Some monster will be made mini bosses like Hillslion and Draco.
And have Power up mode.Mad
While They Shouldn't be mini bosses.Icon_smile

RE: Brasilis field & dungeon: when? - Fruityla - 02-16-2011

I think you're mixing Brasilis up with New World and Yggdrasil (aka Niddhoggur) Dungeon. Hillslion and Draco have been out in those locations for awhile and yes, drastically toned down.

...Well, Hillslion was anyway. No idea on Draco since I never encountered the official version.

RE:??Brasilis field & dungeon: when? - Trapper - 02-16-2011

Fruityla Wrote:I think you're mixing Brasilis up with New World and Yggdrasil (aka Niddhoggur) Dungeon. Hillslion and Draco have been out in those locations for awhile and yes, drastically toned down.

...Well, Hillslion was anyway. No idea on Draco since I never encountered the official version.

I am not Mixing it up.
I was giving an Example.Icon_biggrin

RE: Brasilis field & dungeon: when? - Fruityla - 02-16-2011

Read it wrong then, my bad :3

RE: Brasilis field & dungeon: when? - The Roger - 02-16-2011

Hmm, im not an expert of modding RO monsters datas, but following the past choices done about other monsters (like nidhoggur nest ones) it wouldn't be difficult, I guess... =\

Anyway im aware that not much the modding itself its hard but balancing them is it... Trying a few combinations of their stats, skills, etc, require much time? =o

>_< sometimes I wish to be in R&D team, but I dont think I have skills or knowledge for that D= ...

RE:??Brasilis field & dungeon: when? - Rankin - 02-16-2011

The Roger Wrote:>_< sometimes I wish to be in R&D team, but I dont think I have skills or knowledge for that D= ...

I didn't either but now I''m building f**king clients and shiz \o/