heRO-Server Forum
Ciceda Skin VS Throw Stone - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Ciceda Skin VS Throw Stone (/showthread.php?tid=3918)

Pages: 1 2

Ciceda Skin VS Throw Stone - Loveless - 11-01-2007 07:13 PM

I just noticed that Ciceda Skin doesn't work with Thro Stone, and I think this should be changed, it makes no sense being able to dogde Souble Strafe with Ciceda and not a Throw Stone.

RE: Ciceda Skin VS Throw Stone - Rika - 11-01-2007 07:35 PM

Effect: An advanced Ninja technique that allows one to dissapear instantly from thier location to avoid damage, however if you are struck you will jump back 7 cells in the direction you were hit (you are not pushed back in WoE). Not all skills can be blocked including Magic attacks.

Shows they didn't want Ciceda Skin to block everything. Seeing as it pointed out that it says "skills" not just "magic" alone, includes even Throw Stone.
That and I've come to the realization that it's not as easy as it sounds to change skills Sweat

RE: Ciceda Skin VS Throw Stone - Master Chief - 11-01-2007 07:39 PM

i find cicada alrdy too good as it is cause it blocks probably 70% of skills
and in pvp the push back protects you from getting hit by anything with high aspd, meaning you have time to reactivate it, and with high int you have enough to last the whole sp lengh of your oponent(unless your fighting a mage class)...??so i dont think it needs a tune up... i find it needs more of a tune down... i dont mind it staying as it is as much as having it block even more skills

RE: Ciceda Skin VS Throw Stone - Loveless - 11-01-2007 07:47 PM

?Does it works in WoE as it does outside?

RE: Ciceda Skin VS Throw Stone - Master Chief - 11-01-2007 08:05 PM

WoE is that you dont get push back, so it will be harder to use there... but its still strong enouth of a skill as it is

like i havnt tested all LK skills see what can go thrue cicada but right now i got no skills that can hit thrue meaning my sp will deplete faster then your ninjas even with all the sp i got

RE: Ciceda Skin VS Throw Stone - DestinedCruz - 11-01-2007 11:00 PM

I think Cicada is fine personally, but I think Shadow Jump should be enabled on WoE, but witht he 10 cell nerf that Gravity implemented themselves.
Ninja seem pretty useless in GvG, but Shadow Jump would actually give them that little push in the right direction.

I don't have a ninja myself and have never made one, this is just observation :D

RE: Ciceda Skin VS Throw Stone - teOx - 11-02-2007 02:14 AM

cicada is cheap Laugh pure melee/physical builds for any class dont stand a chance.

RE: Ciceda Skin VS Throw Stone - DestinedCruz - 11-02-2007 04:13 AM

Not true, I've beaten cicada-using ninja as a critsin in the past.

RE: Ciceda Skin VS Throw Stone - Kenkaru - 11-02-2007 08:21 PM

Ok Magnum break hits Chicada users, so does any magic or skills like soul destroyer one thing I'm not sure about but would like someone to clear for me. If I use soul Destroyer Soul Breaker or simply the purple taco like wave sinX throws at people at a ninja in chicada, I know it hits but does the ninja get full damage or just the magic side of the attack ?

In woe you don't see anything or get pushed back you just see a miss like if you had high flee.

RE: Ciceda Skin VS Throw Stone - Loveless - 11-02-2007 08:40 PM

Magnum break doesn't hit thru Ciceda. Soul Destroyer does.