heRO-Server Forum
Hiya - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions & Departures (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hiya (/showthread.php?tid=6512)

Hiya - Jazz - 06-16-2008 10:09 PM

Hey ya'll I'm Jazz. (that's my name in RL as well, I promise)

I'm new to heRO but not new to RO. I've played iRO and many servers. I did quit for awhile when I joined the Army, but I have more time on my hands now so I decided to come back and play with some friends. This seems like a really friendly server and I can't wait to get to know ya'll.

See ya in-game!

RE: Hiya - Dosu - 06-17-2008 02:09 AM

Hey we have a second Jazz here :D

RE: Hiya - BlueAlchemy - 06-17-2008 02:15 AM

Oh cool, you were in the army? I was thinking about joining the reservists...- well anyway thats beside the point. Welcome to heRO, I hope you enjoy your stay, see you online

Zraxus

RE: Hiya - Jazz - 06-17-2008 09:08 AM

A second Jazz!? Oh no, who's this impostor? Just kidding.

But yeah I was in the Army. 97E Human Intel. I'd join the guard if I were you. Better job opportunities as an enlisted soldier and promotions can be quicker.

But anyways, cya!

RE: Hiya - Zeena - 06-17-2008 10:29 AM

Welcome to heRO, Jazz. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Icon_biggrin

RE: Hiya - GM-Pandora - 06-17-2008 11:08 AM

Welcome ^_^ Yes this is a very friendly server Icon_smile

RE: Hiya - KohakuSan - 06-17-2008 11:30 AM

Welcome Jazz, I knew a Jazz some years ago but surely it's not you xD
They're really friendly indeed, I'm still new here(about 2 weeks) and I found that the minute I got here Heheh
Good luck on heRO, try talking to everyone on @main channel for doubts and to make friends No1

RE: Hiya - Jazz - 06-17-2008 01:26 PM

Ah for sure. I appreciate the warm welcomes. I've only met one other Jazz in my life, and it was a girl. I hate it when people mistake my name for being short for Jasmin or something. Haha.

RE: Hiya - ShadesOfBlue - 06-17-2008 04:16 PM

your not in the army no more right? spread some of that intel .. tell us a few x files. Are there spaceships at area 51 and dead aliens at roswell?

RE: Hiya - Jazz - 06-17-2008 04:22 PM

LOL Like they tell us anything ya'll don't know for real. They wouldn't tell a regular joe like me anything they wouldn't tell a civilian really. Don't worry, you aren't missing much. XD