heRO-Server Forum
Fake cards - Accompany - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Fake cards - Accompany (/showthread.php?tid=7275)

Pages: 1 2 3

Fake cards - Accompany - shigoobee - 08-29-2008

Hello Again,

Fake Cards:
Idea's have been coming to my head like there no tomorrow ( Particle accelerator might be the reason lol)

I was thinking what if there was an item that would make copies of cards. But there's cards are fake. For instance, you can make a copy of any card but you can't put it in slotted item but you can activate them and they last for 15min.

You can only activate on at a time so you can't combo cards. thinking it might be a fun drop to have around for the people that can't afford cards they can buy some fake cards.

Accompany:

Tired of being in a party and using fly wings and ending up in different places. Here's the new fly wing for parties. It cost a bit more but it will teleport your whole party in the same place randomly like a fly wing.

Obviously i think the the leader of the party should be the only one able to use it otherwise it my be chaotic.

Party member in the same screen will be teleported and not off screen.

Gimme your thoughts about this

RE: Fake cards - Accompany - KohakuSan - 08-29-2008

Did you take that fake card idea from somewhere else? When I read that it seemed I already saw something like that o_o
Whatever, I like the idea, could make a lot of improvements but that's a good idea roughly.

Party Fly Wing? LOL That'd be so funny XD
I think party Butterfly wing would be better, it's like a warp portal back to town for the entire party.
I don't see much use for the Party Fly wing Icon_biggrin'
Even so, I don't think you can make every member scatter on all the map, the item would teleport the entire party to a random place together. I can be wrong, lots of years I don't make or even see much RO scripts.

RE: Fake cards - Accompany - Kadar - 08-29-2008

Accompany?
You mean a Giant Fly wing!??It's a kafra shop item.??I've been thinking about making a quest npc for this for a while just never got around to it.??Was thinking about 25-50 flywings + ~5-10 sticky mucus/glue type etc item per wing.??I think introducing this item would be great.??Anything to promote partying..

However..
Cards as a buffing item would be horribly broken.??Double Thara anyone???Need more dmg???Throw on an extra Hydra card.??While you're at it lets give everyone GTB for 15 mins.??If you can't break a precast after that you might as well quit.??So what if it's only one at a time.??Just use them as the situation dictates.??Horribly broken.. just say no.

<sarcasm>
(btw.. if you're worried about the particle accelerator you havn't applied enough apathy.??One tbsp or so should be enough.??If that fails you can always huddle in the corner until you feel better.??I've heard it helps.)
</sarcasm>

RE: Fake cards - Accompany - KohakuSan - 08-29-2008

Like I said, it's just a rough idea, it could be better used. And besides, the cards would be limited, we wouldn't be able to make ANY card too. Those kind of cards that make it broken obviously would be out xD
I don't know, still think the idea is nice but like I said, need a lot of thinking/improvements.

RE: Fake cards - Accompany - shigoobee - 08-29-2008

Really Giant fly wings exist? i had no idea.

And for the fake card idea i was reading hunter x hunter Icon_razz

I don't think the fake card idea is a bad idea. If you can limit it that they can't use another one for 15mins thats not bad either. I just think it's time for the poor people to have a chance at experiencing there cards that they always wanted.

i think it would be a fun item to have on the server.

RE: Fake cards - Accompany - Général_Argos - 08-29-2008

shigoobee Wrote:I just think it's time for the poor people to have a chance at experiencing there cards that they always wanted.

There is tons of high rates and tests servers for that.

RE: Fake cards - Accompany - shigoobee - 08-29-2008

ya but, i tried them and seriously high rates just suck. Can't try anything properly there

RE: Fake cards - Accompany - Frogboy - 08-30-2008

i think if we were to implement something like this, then the card statuses would have to be dispellable. and obviously not every card would be able to be duplicated, i'd say just not let the MvP cards be allowed to be duplicated (not that i think anyone would want to duplicate for selling purposes), but i don't really see anything horribly broken about this, like kadar said. the buffs would only last 15 minutes, and you could only buff yourself with one card during that 15 minute duration, even if you were dispelled by a sage/prof/beholder if you're using them for pvm.

RE:??Fake cards - Accompany - Kadar - 08-30-2008

Frogboy Wrote:but i don't really see anything horribly broken about this

So you see nothing wrong with 60% demi human reduction???Or adding sleep armor effect while you wear stone curse armor???You would be perfectly ok with my SinX having the equivalent of two hydra card in an infiltrator???Even for PVM if you doubled a deviling card that's 100% neutral reduc.??How about we double up on pecopeco carded armor or green ferus shoes.??If you don't see it then you have no sense of game balance >.>

RE: Fake cards - Accompany - shigoobee - 08-30-2008

but it's only for 15 mins, and i'm pretty sure some people already have dbls or even triple of some cards on them. So how it this more inbalancing then the permanent thing