heRO-Server Forum
Automatic @ Setter & Name Change - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Automatic @ Setter & Name Change (/showthread.php?tid=8462)

Pages: 1 2

Automatic @ Setter & Name Change - KrazeEKrakker - 01-03-2009

This is a question and suggestion.

Is there a way to setup the @commands, such as main and showexp? If not, nice thing to add? Maybe @storage? ;D

And also,

Is there a way to name change?

RE: Automatic @ Setter & Name Change - Former-GM-Mystra - 01-03-2009

You can't make the commands auto-activate on log-in, try having them in your macro list (Alt+M) and activate those as soon as you log.

@Storage will never be added to player command as it can bring imbalance while playing (WoE is an example).

You can name change in exchange of a GM service if you buy them (with real $) or you can win the GM service pack in the Fairy Auction in-game (with zeny).

RE: Automatic @ Setter & Name Change - Kaoreii - 01-03-2009

@storage would be abused wayyyy too much by fishing / mining people. -thinks of the legions of mostly merchant class characters that would never see the light of day again- D:

As far as name change goes, I think there's a method, but offhand I can't think of it.

RE: Automatic @ Setter & Name Change - KrazeEKrakker - 01-03-2009

Oh new to server just thinking what I would want to see and everyone else. That makes sense. :D

And on the @settings. I mean like @main off so I dont come on and stuffs always poppin up or @showexp..

RE: Automatic @ Setter & Name Change - Fruityla - 01-04-2009

Just press Alt + M and hotkey those two commands. Then all you have to do it press Alt + (Insert number here)

RE: Automatic @ Setter & Name Change - KrazeEKrakker - 01-04-2009

true true hehe I do that for sit.

RE: Automatic @ Setter & Name Change - Frogboy - 01-04-2009

Sweat you waste a hotkey on sit..when it already has a hotkey...insert key ftw No1

RE:??Automatic @ Setter & Name Change - Sepharius - 01-04-2009

Frogboy Wrote:Sweat you waste a hotkey on sit..when it already has a hotkey...insert key ftw No1

Not everyone's insert is in an easy to reach place. My insert button is the top right most button on my keyboard, and its very small. So I hotkey it. Not like I really hotkey anything else, anyways.

RE: Automatic @ Setter & Name Change - gorgetrapper - 01-04-2009

I remember on [another server], they had a NPC that would do the commands like @showexp and everything like that, and it would keep it on, or off on every login.??I don't know if it was exclusive to the server or not, but it does exist.

RE: Automatic @ Setter & Name Change - JJJ - 01-04-2009

the player assistant npc

there are ways to get @commands and sometimes even /commands to be automatically turned on when a player logs in, its just kind of tricky, extremely tricky for the /commands mind you....

the player's assistant npc is a free script i think? it lets you select which @commands are automatically on, and off when you log in...

its pretty handy if you ask me ^^; but not exactly needed