heRO-Server Forum
I'm the new little girl - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions & Departures (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: I'm the new little girl (/showthread.php?tid=9783)

Pages: 1 2

I'm the new little girl - Little Sara - 05-01-2009

Yup, though I'm 26, I have a younger personality and like to play mostly/more as her (this doesn't imply I play baby classes though).

I started RO in 2003 with iRO's open beta, switched to private servers in 2004 or 2005-ish and have usually kept to low or mid-rates. High-rates make no sense to me, and mid-rates seem to me like instant-70 (or 80 now) on WoW - boring that is.

I focus more on PvE, roleplay, and might like small parties for MVPs. Not much of a fan of PvP or WoE, though I can still participate.

I'm a relentless hunter (not the class, but like a treasure/item hunter) and am usually lucky. I hunt most of my gear (save MVP drops) and stick to my leveling spots usually, out of familiarity. My main class is always Assassin/Assassin Cross (and in the future, maybe Guillotine Cross). Katar-user who never wants to touch daggers after switching to 2nd class, simply because she likes the crit sound effect with them.

I'm from the old times when Clock Tower 2 was heaven for Mages/Wizards because of the Clock Room, the absence of Ridewords and the relatively less presence of Punks or other aggressives. Before they relocalized the spawns to be more anti-bot (but also less solo-friendly).

I usually plan my builds from the get-go. At level 1, I can know my stats (including max HP) and most of my gear at level 99+ trans (its easy to calculate by hand). My only problem is the motivation to reaching the end-game heh.

~Little Sara

RE: I'm the new little girl - Aaronock - 05-01-2009

Oh wow you're very thorough with your introduction!
Anyway, maybe heRO will provide you enough entertainment to reach the end game as there is so much there for a person to do it makes it something one really wishes to strive for.

Hope you have fun here Sara!

RE: I'm the new little girl - Galt - 05-01-2009

Hi and welcome to heRO! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Icon_biggrin

RE: I'm the new little girl - GT-Hiro - 05-02-2009

Welcome to the Server Icon_biggrin

RE: I'm the new little girl - strikeout02 - 05-02-2009

Welcome to heRO hope you have alot of fun hereIcon_biggrin

RE: I'm the new little girl - Former-GM-Nara - 05-02-2009

Very lengthy introduction indeed! Icon_biggrinWelcome to the server!

RE: I'm the new little girl - mahawirasd - 05-02-2009

welcome to HeRO!
wow you're a pro and a vet... No1

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-

RE: I'm the new little girl - Motenai_Ronin - 05-02-2009

Hope you get acquainted JJJ. That's ambitious plans. You'll fit in nicely. We got lots of oldtimers.

RE: I'm the new little girl - Alexander - 05-02-2009

Aw man I miss meteor storming the clock room! Or being able to solo bapho with a priest. Good times, good times.

And welcome.

RE: I'm the new little girl - Rei Ayanami - 05-02-2009

hi there, welcome to the server. I now have a fellow unmotivated leveler buddy and i am surprised u r still alive Alex. I havent seen you in a very very very long time. I missed talking to you in pvp room and Mr. Stumpy.

ps. can you strangle static whe you see him. he still has my peco band.