Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about wings and WoE
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Threads: 158
RE: Question about wings and WoE
Aaronock Wrote:Most of the Angelic Set for Super Novices don't even have slots in them. The shield, the headgear, and the shoes do I remember off the top of my head.

Secondly Super Novices aren't seen as very serious killers in woe /heh

Angelic sets all have slots in them, but then it is class restricted unlike the wings. Also, Super Novice has extremely pitiful Hp as well comparable or sadly even lower than wizard (due to a bug by eAthena, not heRO... not sure if that is fixed.) Angelic sets also have low physical defense for the most parts in comparison.

Namin? also wonders how the mini wings will fare for the super novices and novices too~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~

11-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Find Reply
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Threads: 71
ok my take on flower wings is perhaps a bit too much mdef and should be lowered to 15... because yes its true you can see flower wings... but uhm for that little downside the wings have access to the most mdef possible on armor slot 20 is a little high... when a card and mdef concentrated armor combined can't keep up there is a slight problem... and yes you could say oooh flower wings I can freeze or stone curse but uhm lol take a look at krim in pvp with his mdef from wings and other things lol I guarantee you won't be killing him with a sage or wizard and he can tank lot of other shots too Icon_razz (just using krim as an example this could easily be done with a few other classses aswell) also we haven't even gotten into quip switching yet lol quick switching gives too much of an edge where wings are concerned.. if you are very vigilant and good at switching you could easily lower your matk intake by quick switching the flower wings then back to your original armor. Also we already have gtb enabled in Woe does magic need to be nerfed anymore?? lol I must quote tripp on this if you make a mdef+20 item make something that reduces physical dammage too to maintain balance... cause right now I'd hate to be anything with magic lol
Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
11-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Find Reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Threads: 144
If flower wings are lowered to 15 mdef, I, and im sure other people too, will just dump them and use silk robe instead to get a slot.
IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
11-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Find Reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
Actually they still are very useable because they have more def than silks and are useable by everyone :p
[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

11-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Find Reply