Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mountable pets ? :>
Ahura Offline

RE:??Mountable pets ? :>

Frogboy Wrote:yes....santa's "bag o' tricks" >.<

the only thing i'm not entirely sure of is if you'd be able to attack or anything being changed in to monster form, or what effects would take place.
no i mean there is a monster bag scrip somewhere out there
10-08-2008 09:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Mountable pets ? :>

i knew what you meant, but i was referring more to mort in that the effect must wear off, and the fact that the santa suit is probably the most horrendous costume to wear, because it works in the same way changing forms would work, it's a form of disguise, which is what turning in to a monster is...a disguise.

that and the santa suit wears off only after 10 minutes of being in-game continuously, otherwise the timer resets and i think it even adds to the original time you had remaining..which really sucks, unless of course they fixed that, but i don't really know. i just know it was a huge problem getting it removed.
10-08-2008 05:15 PM
Mortvert Offline

I had on mind that item would be a something like piece of armor that you can wear/get off whenever you want
Not like santa bag, that dissapear after one use
Or maybe make a skill tho ? =p

[Image: displayphpks6.png]
[Image: 20d976ft2.gif]
10-09-2008 06:31 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

While not "uber hard" to do, it would still require work, and as some have said we have our hands full as it is ^_^;

Wedding dress/Tux, Summer suits and Santa suits are all actually "classes", the way the code works it turns you into that class for a certain amount of time and you can't use skills. Turning a player into a monster is doable, however monster sprites have less frames than class sprites and it gets buggy sometimes when players try to use a skill and the monster doesn't have that set of frames.

So all in all, I don't wanna get your hopes up it's not really in the plan for now, thanks for the suggestions nonetheless.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-09-2008 12:51 PM