Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B> helm[1]
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

Threads: 61
B> helm[1]
id like to buy one but ill only pay 1mil for it. the shops in pront always go over that.
[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
07-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Website Find Reply
Diallo Offline
I Love The Barenaked Ladies. <3

Threads: 57
RE: B> helm[1]
Y'know, everyone won't bow down to what prices you say. They can easily find another buyer who will buy for more. You should know to bend a little when buying something..
08-03-2007, 01:13 PM
Find Reply
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

Threads: 61
so your saying i should be willing to spend more than i think its worth or to charge a price that will leave me with a feeling i been ripped off? Anytime i have sold something ive sold it for a fair price and often for less than its worth and have givein away lots of nice things for nothing so your telling me i cant expect at a minimum for someone to return that jesture to me for a helm for what i consider fair market value? if you dont want to sell it to me for that than fine but dont come over here and start stinking up my buying thread mr/mrs
[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
08-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Website Find Reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Threads: 205
Quote:if you dont want to sell it to me for that than fine but dont come over here and start stinking up my buying thread mr/mrs
QFT minus the typos Icon_wink
I don't see you jumping on people telling them that when they go:
@main Buy XYZ for xxxMil zeny.

Just like people have the freedom to set a price for an item they are selling, buyers have the right to set a price for an item they are buying. If you don't like it, ignore the buyer, that simple.

Anak if I get a Helm I'll sell it for that much, assuming you don't buy one before I get one Icon_cry
08-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Find Reply
Diallo Offline
I Love The Barenaked Ladies. <3

Threads: 57
Whoa there, i just said a damn statment here. No need to flame, but we all know everyone should bend a little bit. because if you always say a price that you want, it won't always happen.
[Image: Stuntbum-1.jpg]
08-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Find Reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
Actually, buyers are free to tell how much they will pay for an item just as much as seller are free to make offers. Most of the time when someone says they have an item to sell, they'll ask an offer from the buyer actually.
Anyhow, you're free not to do this yourself if you don't think it's an idea. Peace everyone.
08-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Find Reply