Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Battle Trial
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

Threads: 9
RE: Mass Battle Trial
Doesn't change the fact that new people join and light has the promise of free points. Imagine if we actually got to 1000 members, and only 200 of those were dark, would we honestly keep it to 800 versus 200?
[Image: barrelsigam5.jpg][Image: barrelvn0.jpg]
11-22-2007, 05:04 PM
Find Reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 303
I'm not sure if I'm understanding your free light points Jack. You have to work for your points on either side. Make with the explaining Icon_wink

And remember one thing Jack, light looks fluffy and are all nice and emo, dark are less in numbers but they pawn!
11-22-2007, 05:07 PM
Website Find Reply
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

RE:??Mass Battle Trial
GM-Aki Wrote:I'm not sure if I'm understanding your free light points Jack. You have to work for your points on either side. Make with the explaining Icon_wink

And remember one thing Jack, light looks fluffy and are all nice and emo, dark are less in numbers but they pawn!

The Mass PvP ToH thing, having 3v1 battles = free light points, or so the promise goes.

As for the Dark pwning and all, thats like saying the Samurai pwn when fighting their governent who had guns. Sure they are cool and all, but those samurai's pwning falters to the might of the machine gun :b
11-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Find Reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: ??Mass Battle Trial
Jack Skellington Wrote:The Mass PvP ToH thing, having 3v1 battles = free light points, or so the promise goes.
Ah all is clear now, I thought you were talking about the quests to gather the first points before Toh.

Jack Skellington Wrote:As for the Dark pwning and all, thats like saying the Samurai pwn when fighting their governent who had guns.??Sure they are cool and all, but those samurai's pwning falters to the might of the machine gun :b
Well of course the Samurai pwn but the coolness factor is important! Ok

Seriously though, people shouldn't count on the mass battle to get the wings. And I do think that the pendulum will swing back to either a more equal fight or a dark majority.
11-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Website Find Reply
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

Just curious, how long has the light had this advantage?
11-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Find Reply
Karasuman Offline

Threads: 0
\o/ Thks AKI, Now is my best chance to sell all my dark dolls XD if anyone want dark dolls PM me \o/, yeah Dark doll is easy to get, to say the true i had taken more Dark Dolls Than Light Dolls, and i'm of the Light side XD. Icon_biggrin
11-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Find Reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

lol, welcome Karasuman. You might want to either vend them on a merchant or make a Selling post in the forum then.
11-22-2007, 05:44 PM
Website Find Reply
Wolkan Offline

Threads: 6
I know all have to play in the mass battle, and dark side have to recruit ppl.........but sorry if someone join light 90% of the times, its not because they want to be the good heroes that will defend the honor and the good manners, but its because the wings they can earn.

Its boring all toh dark side be mobbed by light side.......the mass battle are lost points for dark and easy points for light
[Image: wolkansignaturezu9.jpg]
Wolkan Blackthorn Leader of Blackthorn's Family
11-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Find Reply
BloodLust Offline

Threads: 4
Jack, in the entire time ive played here (which is a long time) we've (dark) has only won once......
11-22-2007, 07:00 PM
Find Reply
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

RE:??Mass Battle Trial
BloodLust Wrote:Jack, in the entire time ive played here (which is a long time) we've (dark) has only won once......

wow, guessing those odds were fair (lawl sarcasm)
11-22-2007, 07:12 PM
Find Reply