Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akuma Guild Harrasing Nya Nya!
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Threads: 69
Akuma Guild Harrasing Nya Nya!
We were In Morroc Preparing to go training as an Usual Day When this Sin X Pyronic Comes to My Girl whom was sitting there in her alt,and he suddenly starts harassing her and saying that he hopes we woe and such,then I hear from her that there was an ass hole harassing her so I rush to the scene to see this sin x guy harassing her and talking trash and trying to intimidate us.

after a few Minutes of flaming from both sides he decides to leave, But then another character from this so called guild Akuma pops up,His name is Sekaru, and also starts harassing us, so another bit of argument but then things get out of hand and He calls Aneko, My gf, A Bitch and more flaming follows till they left.

[Image: screenheRO-Server009.jpg]

I dont think this kind of Conduct is Appreciated in the server since we are a guild that adheres to the rules, but these people if they keep harassing like this we will have no other choice than to take action. I sincerely thank you for your attention in this topic and I hope measures are taken with swift hand of Justice.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2008, 09:50 PM by Bloodbane.)
12-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Akuma Guild Harrasing Nya Nya! - by Bloodbane - 12-07-2008, 09:49 PM
RE: Akuma Guild Harrasing Nya Nya! - by Aneko - 12-07-2008, 09:54 PM
RE: Akuma Guild Harrasing Nya Nya! - by Aaronock - 12-07-2008, 10:06 PM
RE: Akuma Guild Harrasing Nya Nya! - by Kirby_Z - 12-07-2008, 10:22 PM
RE: Akuma Guild Harrasing Nya Nya! - by GM-Ayu - 12-07-2008, 10:29 PM