Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
lemonlimesoap Offline

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

=/ well if i actually get bored enuff to roleplay...

Free Masonry (yes im referencing something with the name) isn't the generic conforming no face hero most ppl post on this thread with a tragic past he must deal with through mind numbingly transparent teen angst. He is around the age of 18-20 with an IQ rivaling Da Vinci's and as such mirrors his personality which is being introverted in his work, maybe a little autistic (no hes not your retarded emo nobody likes me wah wah because i pretend to have problems as i sit in my room and cut myself....a big slice of cheesecake). I would like to center FM's personality around the best medical maverick of all time House (minus the issues to add drama, im only basing my char on the personality). Seeing things through the most rational of manners ignoring the social contract of the norm. He doesn't care about your problems but only what interests him which makes his karma neutral i guess. Either a positive or negative force in the world he only does what he wants to. If the aftermath of that is saving thousands or killing millions he doesn't care. Only does what interests him. As far as features go i want him to be very gruff (like house again) casting off the generic pretty boy look everyones going for these days. (which is generic as generic as generic can be)
05-20-2009 09:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Heimdall -Protector of Asgard- - Heimdall - 07-24-2006, 11:37 AM
RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread* - lemonlimesoap - 05-20-2009 09:10 PM