Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explody-Face Emote!  xD
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Threads: 133
Explody-Face Emote!??xD
I made the Explody-Face!??xD

It doesn't look as great as I thought it would because of the square image shape and it's already 50x50px.??I didn't want to make it any bigger, but I might have to.??The largest emote, with the exception of the congrats emote, is the /go emote at 75px wide.??Perhaps I could stand to make it a bit larger.??I hate squares, that's why I go about rendering the backgrounds of people's avatars transparent.??Look at Galt's and Nara's av's.??Mad
btw - @The Legendary Joe - clicky.??Evil??You don't have to use that, of course.??I was just bored.??=p

Anywho, here it is!

[Image: Umm.gif]

I made the last frame stand for five seconds because instant repetition is annoying.??It'd be cool to incorporate the optimized (I am going to redo it) one ingame with the last frame dying out quickly as it wouldn't repeat.

I imagine the command would be /umm as I can see this emote being used for when something happens that makes a person's head explode.??xD

Tell me what you think!

[EDIT]

It should go without ledger what I am suggesting, but just in case - I made a new emoticon.??It'd be neat to incorporate this emote in the forums and/or the game.??No1
[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2009, 01:10 PM by Whispers.)
07-27-2009, 12:50 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Explody-Face Emote!??xD - by Whispers - 07-27-2009, 12:50 PM
RE: Explody-Face Emote!??xD - by Kelta - 07-27-2009, 01:16 PM
RE: Explody-Face Emote!??xD - by Whispers - 07-27-2009, 04:22 PM