Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explody-Face Emote!  xD
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Threads: 133
RE: Explody-Face Emote!??xD
@Joe - Yeah.??I normally PM someone with the new av when I make it, but yours just didn't look right.??I think it was both the foreboding background as well as the fact that he is in parts cut off by the square perimeter.??So, rendering the background transparent did nothing to create the shapeless illusion and it removed a bit of the sinister aura.??I felt that since I did it anyway, though, I'd mention it herein.??Icon_biggrin

@Kelta - I remember when everyone thought the "come hither" /com emote was a middle finger.??That was funny.??I actually have an animated middle finger emote I use for my MSN; but it's on my PC which is in pawn.??D:
I agree with Joe on the grounds that it may be too vulgar for heRO, though.??Perhaps I could make one with a black "Censored" bar over it!??xD

The "wtf" is a bit more acceptable.??I have no idea why when "wtf" is instantly recognizable for its meaning in that it is an acronym.??The finger is just a finger.??Perhaps we could do a chin flick instead of a finger.??Make it all New-Yorky.??=p

I think maybe "wth" would be more appropriate.??In either case what would the emote be???Maybe the letters pop up one after the other forming the complete acronym.??Perhaps "wth/f" could bounce like in the /hp and /sp emotes.??Maybe it could be more like an emote within an emote - have a D: speech bubble emote with its own speech bubble reading "wth/f".??LoL??Mayhap something like /go emote but it says "wth/f?!~" instead.??xD

I dunno.??Let's see what Panda and everyone else says.??If I've the time I'll make some for my own amusement and possibly post them herein.??No1
[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
07-27-2009, 04:22 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Explody-Face Emote!??xD - by Whispers - 07-27-2009, 12:50 PM
RE: Explody-Face Emote!??xD - by Kelta - 07-27-2009, 01:16 PM
RE: Explody-Face Emote!??xD - by Whispers - 07-27-2009, 04:22 PM