Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other player's text won't appear in my chat window D: Halp?
Merichuu Offline
Symphonic Romance

Threads: 2
Sad  Other player's text won't appear in my chat window D: Halp?
Hokay. So I'm new around here. And most of the time, I can handle most of my technical problems (GM experience FTW). But this one.. I can't put my finger on it.. D:

[Image: screenheRO-Server000.jpg]

So when I type something out, it's displayed on the chat window (obviously). But when someone (another player) types something out, it's not displayed in the chat window. The speech bubbles (as you can see) do pop up, but their text in chat window doesn't. It only happens with other players; Not myself. I checked the Command List (alt + Y) to see if perhaps the /notalkmsg was enabled. It was, so I thought "Oh, okay. That should do it." So I re-logged, but it continued to appear that way.. D: I even enabled it again and re-logged to see that would work, but still the same thing.

And thus, I am out of ideas. I love the chat function in RO (I talk a lot). But what if I'm like alt-tabbing to MSN or Firefox and I have no idea that someone is talking to me because of the fact that the messages won't appear in my chat window? D:

Nya..?
10-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Other player's text won't appear in my chat window D: Halp? - by Merichuu - 10-08-2009, 11:15 PM