Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Itchimaro here..... I am sorry
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
RE: Itchimaro here..... I am sorry
Circe posted on my behalf, that's why it says "Pandora doesn't think your English level is sufficient for playing on heRO just yet".

I think he should have been able to write this short message without using a translator, it's ok to use a translator for complicated words, but this message seemed simple enough.

We are just ensuring he knows enough to comply with any future check. There would be no point to allow him back if he were to be banned again the next time a GM tests him.

In that quote from Ayu there is a part that says "Rules said that you just need to be able to do basic level of communicating in English, and understand it enough to comply with the rules." which Itchimaro did not, that's why he was punished. He should not require a translator to answer the most basic of question, about color, location, etc. like the ones used in GM test he failed. However, if for example he wants to ask us a non-basic question, I would find it perfectly acceptable that he uses a translator to properly formulate it, if our answer is complicated too, it would also be quite ok that he translates that to make sure he understood our reply. But 1 word answer to a basic gm test question should not require a translator.

@Lord Adjuchas the spot in front of the Prontera flag is considered to be in the street, the rules says that "In Prontera, shops and chat boxes can only be set up on the side walks.", place your chatroom on the sidewalk next time.

@Itchimaro

1) As said before, we wish you the best of luck in your English learning, hopefully your friends can help you go over the basic so you can answer GM test questions yourself, I'm sure you can learn this in a reasonable time, we're not asking for perfection.

2) During that time you were checked by the GMs you purposefully lied to them, I'm sure I need not say that this is not the proper way to try to "get out of a situation". So use your ban time to learn enough English to be able to respond to them without making up a false excuse.

3) Send me a pm once you are ready to post again, and I shall reopen this topic just for you.
10-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Itchimaro here..... I am sorry - by jose - 10-09-2009, 09:48 PM
RE: Itchimaro here..... I am sorry - by Naruhodo - 10-10-2009, 12:43 PM
RE: Itchimaro here..... I am sorry - by Zaratus - 10-13-2009, 06:00 AM
RE: Itchimaro here..... I am sorry - by GM-Pandora - 10-13-2009, 12:51 PM