Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick question...
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Threads: 105
RE:??A quick question...
The Legendary Joe Wrote:hmm,Chance to autocast lvl 1 assumtio when being hit while using Long horn (1h Spear weapon) and Valk shield is nice, but Long horn is sorta meh. Sure it's got decent attack, sure it's a class specific level 4 weapon, with holy property and a slot. But??people just don't like it for some reason.

I don't like valk shield/friggs circlet combo with odin's blessing. Each refine on the shield and circlet does grant you Mdef, but at the cost of your def. aand if you're playing it all tanky like, you'd want as much def as you can get. Most serious tankers here have like 60-70 Def,??and that's not counting resistances like Racial shields, Raydric and other things that may reduce the damage further like??say something like a combat knife.

It's easy to make/break the 60 def barrier with the magni's combo. And I'm a particular fan of the Vidar's boots/Vali's Manteau/Odin's blessing??for some nice def/neutral resistance/HP/SP if you're still relatively new to the server and don't have access to the GOOD stuff.

If we're talking combo's, I'd say Magni's Combo would get more use. But If you want Mdef gear, and like breaking valk shields/frigg's circlets??to get as much Mdef as you can get out of the combo,??I'd go that way, but I still hate the fact the frigss/valk shield reduce def when you have them refined in the combo set.

And about the horizontal stacking, is it like My hodremlin and the clappy Arch Bishop sprite in my sig? It may be because they're both pretty small, but, I didn't separate the??[.img.][./img.] tags
so it'd be like:

[.img.]URL HERE[./img.][.img.]2ND URL HERE[./img.]

Well hey, if most people don't like it- it may just be good and cheap for me to buy :3

Eh, I'm not much of a mdef person...I don't woe, so I don't need it all that much. The valk shield resistances would be nice though, I really need to pricecheck all this stuff in game... Er...I just checked rms- long horn has a slot?

Oh, okay. Well what I mean is like, after putting a certain amount of pictures/text it starts to put them below each other, and I'd like to have it only go towards the right- is that even possible on these forums?

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
01-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
A quick question... - by takhara - 01-01-2010, 08:01 PM
RE: A quick question... - by GM-Ayu - 01-02-2010, 07:54 PM
RE: A quick question... - by takhara - 01-02-2010, 11:28 PM
RE: A quick question... - by Sarin - 01-03-2010, 04:56 AM
RE: A quick question... - by takhara - 01-03-2010, 05:04 PM
RE: A quick question... - by Sarin - 01-04-2010, 03:14 AM
RE: A quick question... - by The Legendary Joe - 01-04-2010, 03:30 AM
RE:??A quick question... - by takhara - 01-04-2010, 11:22 AM
RE: A quick question... - by The Legendary Joe - 01-04-2010, 12:27 PM