Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Market Forum Suggestion
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Threads: 75
RE: Market Forum Suggestion
~Mace~ Wrote:1. Require pricing on Buying/Selling posts.

-----

2. being ignored for PCs on main and having to rePC on 15minute intervals until I get an answer 2 weeks later.?

-----

3. Require that auctions have more finite parameters... I'd say require that auction threads be real with actual intent to sell the item as opposed to probing for a PC (which my previous PC section would cover).??ALSO The idea of a starting bid is that its the MINIMUM amount you would be WILLING to accept for an item.?

1) I do this already. Hell, YOU do this already. It's called vending in Prontera + Payon/Izlude. I mean, if you really want to put a price on all 200+ items on your 7 accounts, go for it. I'd like to see you make it legible. The old-fashioned "how much is...?" works just fine.

2) Before someone comes bounding into this thread with @pricecheck/@whosells, what makes you think you're any more likely to get a PC here than in game? What if you get a single false PC, with no one to tell you that it's false?

3) People don't know what an auction is, much less how one is held. Maybe that's why there's a whine thread about it. With the addendum of "state how to hold an auction", I actually agree with this point.
Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
04-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Market Forum Suggestion - by ~Mace~ - 04-11-2010, 04:04 PM
RE: Market Forum Suggestion - by Ultima_Pi - 04-11-2010, 04:29 PM
RE:??Market Forum Suggestion - by ~Mace~ - 04-11-2010, 05:52 PM
RE: Market Forum Suggestion - by takhara - 04-11-2010, 06:09 PM