Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Market Forum Suggestion
~Mace~ Offline

Threads: 12
RE:??Market Forum Suggestion
Ultima_Pi Wrote:1) I do this already. Hell, YOU do this already. It's called vending in Prontera + Payon/Izlude. I mean, if you really want to put a price on all 200+ items on your 7 accounts, go for it. I'd like to see you make it legible. The old-fashioned "how much is...?" works just fine.

2) Before someone comes bounding into this thread with @pricecheck/@whosells, what makes you think you're any more likely to get a PC here than in game? What if you get a single false PC, with no one to tell you that it's false?

3) People don't know what an auction is, much less how one is held. Maybe that's why there's a whine thread about it. With the addendum of "state how to hold an auction", I actually agree with this point.

1) I agree. Vending in Pront is the best idea.??But the concept of having there be a market on the forums is to give the player a choice to have another outlet to sell and buy.??My suggestion is simply to make it more efficient for all parties involved.??Make the buying and selling section like a vendor with the requirement to price if not an exact amt, at least a range.??The responsibility should fall on the person who chooses to make a post on forums to sell or buy to get the amt that they want on an item or to buy for a reasonable amt.??Because honestly the way it goes is

1st Post: B/S> Item
2nd Post: I'm interested how much?
3rd Post: PM me in game
4th Post: Sold/Bought for amt that I could've posted and saved the go around
??????????????????????????????????-OR-
4th Post: Having trouble finding you in game.??Lets make another 10 posts to get the price i could've posted on post 1.

But i do agree. this is a more minor point, I just think it would make life a lot easier for people interested in buying and selling. And to your point of keeping that list organized... If you are going to post it on Buy/Sell with that many items, it wont be all that organized regardless... And the plague of a million roundabout posts will be all that much worse.

2) I don't think there's a greater likelihood of getting a PC here than on main.??But I do think, I'd bother a lot less people with a single post here than a repeated PC on main. And to your second point.??It's the same with @main.??I have no way of knowing that a PC is ever correct, and there's always a possibility that no one will speak up if it is incorrect.??The point that I am trying to make is.??Having a PC section on forums could give a general reference for PCs and it can be documented. You can see the flow of a particular item over time with the same accuracy and checks and balances as on @main while simultaneously saving people seeing

Mace: Main: PC> +9SoP. PM me pls <3

every 15 minutes.

3) Yay for agreement <3

*Edit* Quoting issues...
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010, 05:58 PM by ~Mace~.)
04-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Market Forum Suggestion - by ~Mace~ - 04-11-2010, 04:04 PM
RE: Market Forum Suggestion - by Ultima_Pi - 04-11-2010, 04:29 PM
RE:??Market Forum Suggestion - by ~Mace~ - 04-11-2010, 05:52 PM
RE: Market Forum Suggestion - by takhara - 04-11-2010, 06:09 PM