• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Threads: 71
RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
I think its time for old Sek boy to post up his history and future Icon_razz

~Sekaru~

Where am I? Who am I? Who are you? These were Sekaru's first words from birth. He can still remember the day he was ushered in to this realm. It was a cold day much like the winter's of our own realm, it was snowing where he was and he was desperatly walking in search for a place to sleep. He walked for hours and found two houses close by eachother, although both doors were locked. He kept wandering in search of something and then he found it. Garm a marvelous ice wolf was watching him from afar and had now had come to speak with the boy. "What are you little one and why are you here" asked he. Sekaru could only reply "I do not know of past or present all I know is you are magnificent". no matter what the wolf asked Sekaru could only reply this, it was as if someone errased everything but that moment. Garm took pity on the boy and sent him to morroc to become a thief and to train to one day make the boy his aprentice. So Sekaru went to morroc and took the test to become a thief. He passed just barely and moved his journey to prontera in hunt of new challenges. there he found a man who told him there was another stage beyond that wich he had reached and the man told him about the lighhouse where he can achieve this stage. Sekaru was very proud of his strength and sought to tell Garm how he was growing stronger with each passing day, but thats when it hit the boy. He did not know how to return to his mentor so he wandered the desert in search of a lead or a way to find him. He went so far that he reached the lighthouse of wich he heard. So he entered and found nothing, thinking it was all a lie he went down and found a little concealed entrance, he wished to make that his new home where he could spend eternity but when he walked in he found that it was the place of wich they spoke The Rogue's Guild. after making short work of the tests blasting through the physical examination he made it as a rogue, A lone fighter who cares only for himself. He was still angry that he could not find his mentor but he decided to grow even stronger so that when he finds garm he could vanquish him like Garm always told him to long for. after a few months of journying Sekaru grew tired of this ridiculous journey he was thrown onto and decided to take it easier and go visit prontera again. He made friends with a sin down there and they began journying together. The sin overhearing him speaking to himself one night told him he knew how to find the beast Garm so he brought him to a place known as Lutie. There Sekaru was shocked and appaled at the sight at wich he beheald. Many other adventurers were working together to try and kill garm. Sekaru tried to stop them but he couldn't and garm fell before him. Out of rage Sekaru confined himself and left everyone behind and began to grow strong again trying to find a way to avenge Garm. then one day he was brought to the realm of valkaryie where he was judged and sent back to midgard to begin anew. "Where am I, this all seems familiar" he opened his eyes to see garm once again before him. Garm told him only "I do not know of the future for you all I do know is your magnificent"

Personality: Likes the shady spots and tries to stay out of the sun as much as possible so he can remember his icy past. Loves the cold and ice and will do anything to grow up to be like Garm. Obsessed with Ice Icon_biggrin

Yeah long I know but thnx for your time guys
Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
07-21-2006, 07:42 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread* - by Sekaru - 07-21-2006, 07:42 PM
Heimdall -Protector of Asgard- - by Heimdall - 07-24-2006, 11:37 AM