Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Late hello, early goodbye. Hello, goodbye!
rolandgianni Offline

RE:??Late hello, early goodbye. Hello, goodbye!

pnutbuttajelly Wrote:I like you already.

Maybe I like you too Icon_wink

Niyobi Wrote:You sound like a living breathing riddle lol and a little like my boyfriend (except he's playing with Pokemon cards this weekend and quit playing RO years ago).

Anyways, welcome to the server! I joined last week with my friend and I love it here so far. It's a little difficult to level and understand how the game works when you're completely new to it but once you get the hang of it it's quite fun. The guide section has good info about leveling and ratemyserver.net has a lot of good info about items, maps, monsters, and quests (like changing jobs haha).

People on @main are really helpful tpo so just ask if you need any help.

Uh I don't know what else to say but see you around. Icon_smile

Just a little? </3 Laugh
If I was like him, even just a little, then he must be a great guy. A great catch, so to speak LoveIcon_biggrin
I've been playing it the whole day and I just don't know what to do except bang my head on the table.

takhara Wrote:tl;dr (In it's entirety anyhow)

Welcome to the server, you look to be a card. I look forward to greeting you in game at some point.

Same here. Everytime I play, I don't see other people. Maybe because I still don't have a class or job Cry

Kharas Wrote:
rolandgianni Wrote:I'm incredibly annoying.
this is the only right thing you said XD

You're probably right. Though everyone tells me that and they were wrong Icon_biggrin
08-15-2011 11:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??Late hello, early goodbye. Hello, goodbye! - rolandgianni - 08-15-2011 11:33 PM