Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small life potion/medium life potion
dibzy Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Small life potion/medium life potion
No issues with that, but considering that Muspel already gives way too much exp and is almost entirely done for that reason...

Also full Muspel is available weekly x2 (most people would only be able to attend once due to work/other commitments), so the amount of life potions you can farm isn't really feasible for it to attend for that basis.

The whole reason I am bringing this up is because I believe that compared to Muspel, there are no REAL alternatives to level. The reward for Muspel is simply too great, that those who have done Muspels to 99 their chars aren't really willing to hunt for cards/gear or level in any other way. I've been back for almost 2-3 months now and I've been in about 10 non-Muspel parties all together and I've constantly tried to start those parties (ID, DG, Nameless etc.)...

I love the monster of the moment, I think it has encouraged small parties, but again I want to reiterate the need for OPTIONS to level, and not just monster of the moment or Muspel. For example, if I have 2-3 friends that want to party, most likely we'd need a priest in that. Otherwise that party would most likely be inefficient (and probably boring due to the degree of inefficiency).
06-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Small life potion/medium life potion - by dibzy - 06-11-2014, 08:25 AM
RE: Small life potion/medium life potion - by dibzy - 06-11-2014, 09:50 AM