Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chronicles of Heroes ~ Plea of the Divine
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

Threads: 23

"Citizens of Rachel; worshippers of my sister Freya, I, Nerthus, have need of your assistance!"

The unknown voice boomed from overhead in the City of Rachel. Stout believers of Freya looked to the sky, where the voice always came from. Their pope was speaking, yet, the words that sounded were not her own. Some devout worshipers started to cry out; some in anger, and others in fear. Many stayed silent, staring at the sky to listen to the booming voice.

"Some may know me as Mother Nature, others do not know who I am. I ask all of you, young and old, strong and weak, small and tall, for your help." The child pope's voice rang out over the city. "The world tree, Yggdrasil, shakes. Its sap stains the earth its roots hold firm. Danger is afoot, and Midgard is in grave danger. Ragnarok will arrive soon, if things are not fixed!"

The words settled over Rachel. Even the most angry of the residents were silent now. Those who were foreign stared at each other in confusion. It did not take long for the goddess to continue her speech.

"Surtur wishes to claim the Rainbow Bridge! He must be stopped! Heroes, I beg of you, please band together. Heal the tree!"

<><><><><>

A monster invasion, followed by an RP event, will occur in Rachel this Thursday at 10:00PM server time to find out the cause of the goddess' Nerthus' appearance and the reason for Yggdrasil being in danger.

Help us save Yggdrasil and prevent Surtur from escaping Muspelheim!

(Thanks to Summerstream for planning and writing out this short server-birthday story arc!)
[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
10-06-2015, 02:40 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Chronicles of Heroes ~ Plea of the Divine - by The Midgard Times - 10-06-2015, 02:40 PM