Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Unlocking All The Warps
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE: Unlocking All The Warps

Okay, here’s the last check for finding all of the maps. I know that it’s taken a while, but I blame finals. Here’s everything that you need to know to unlock every save from the warp duo in the dungeon category. I’m thinking about maybe doing one more if I have the time involving the location of all of the MVP’s that are on our server (we seriously have a stupid amount of custom MVPs on this server and doing this has made me see just how few of them I am aware of). But first, let’s take care of the problem at hand and get the dungeons unlocked first. Here’s the other half of the dungeons to unlock.

Neko Island
Start in Malangdo.
Head to the SE corner of the paw island where there is a dock. At the north end of the dock there is an NPC named Furr. Talk to Furr. Select the option to go to Neko Island.

Nydhoggur Dungeon
From my understanding, this one is going to take a stupid amount of work to get into. There’s a LONG line of quests to get there, and generally you’re going to need to get help with this from a party or friends. Here’s the sites you can go to to find walkthroughs of all of those fabulously long quests.
You start with https://irowiki.org/wiki/Onward_to_the_N..._QuestThen you do New Surroundings.
Then you do https://irowiki.org/wiki/Attitude_to_the_New_WorldThen Report from the New World
Then https://irowiki.org/wiki/Ring_of_the_Wise_King
Then https://irowiki.org/wiki/Two_Tribes
AND THEN you get https://irowiki.org/wiki/Guardian_of_Yggdrasil
Good luck.
In general, I’m going to just say that you’re going to want to wait on unlocking this one until you’ve absolutely have to, and you have a reason to be there. Very few just go here for the fun of it.

Odin Temple
Start in Hugel.
On the East coast of Hugel there is a dock. On that dock is an NPC named “Boatman”. Talk to Boatman, and accept the option to travel to Odin’s. When you arrive, the NPC will be waiting for you.

Orc Dungeon
Start in Geffen.
Talk to Kafra.
Select teleport options. Select orc dungeon. Go in the warp into the house that’s north of where you get warped in. Walk through the house. You’ll be in the dungeon when you see the warp duo.

Payon Cave
Start in Archer Village.
Walk west. The warp in to the dungeon is at about the 10:00 position of the map.

Pingvi Haven
Start in Lutie.
Exit south (say hello to Garm or more likely the grave of Garm while you pass through his map) and then exit in the SE corner of the map.
Walk a few cells to the west to see the NPC “Doll Maker”. Talk to him and offer to help him. He’ll tell you to go take pictures of Pingvi.
Head to crystal shore.
Exit South. Exit South East. Exit North Exit West
From warp in, walk west towards the water. There’s a dock with an NPC named “Fisherman”. Talk to him about Pingvi Haven, and he will take you there. Once he warps you the warp duo will be waiting for you.

Old Poring Island
Start in Izlude.
Exit West. Walk South. Walk East.
Welcome to Poring Island.

New Poring Island
Start in Poring City.
Walk South and talk to “Applering”.
Select the option to go to poring island. Warp duo is right there when you warp in.

Poporing Island
Start in Poring City.
In the bottom right corner of the map, the little outshoot of the map, there is a foxring. Talk to him for access to the dungeon.

Prisma Cave
Start in Tessera. Exit the city to the warp to the south.
Go North.
On the map north in the NE corner is the warp duo.
There is a quest to actually open up the dungeon to be able to enter it, but I don’t know where that is or how that goes, so we’re sticking to this for now. Anyone who wants to add that in in the comments below would be appreciated.

Prontera Culvert
Start in Prontera.
Follow this guide. https://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?ty...&qid=70006
Once you get warped there by the guard, talk to the guard on the field to enter the dungeon. The save sister is inside the dungeon.

Pyramids
Start in Morroc Ruins.
In the NW corner of the map is the warp. Walk in and the save duo is waiting for you.

Rachel Sanctuary
Start in Rachel.
Do the quest. https://irowiki.org/wiki/Rachel_Sanctuary_Quest
Fun fact, when talking to the Pope, you can say WHATEVER you want. Now is the time to make Ragnarok NPCs say the stupidest things you can imagine! Please screen shot and post the results of the fun conversations.

Scaraba Hole
Start in Manuk.
Exit East.
Warp duo is waiting for you right by where you enter into the map.

Sealed Shrine
Start at St. Cap Abbey. Follow this Guide - https://irowiki.org/wiki/Sealed_Shrine_Quest You are going to need a group of people with you to unlock it. I honestly didn’t have enough people to start the event so I was unable to get in, but I’m assuming once you get past the seal on floor one is your warp duo waiting for you.

Sphinx
Start in Morroc
Exit West. Walk West, over the bridge, and into Sphinx.
The warp duo will be waiting for you inside the dungeon.

Sunken Ship
Start in Alberta.
Head off to the boat that’s on the map. On the edge of the plank is an NPC named Paul. Talk to Paul and select the option to sign up.
On the island, walk to the NE corner towards the sunken ship. Go down the ladder and into the hull of the ship. The warp duo will be waiting for you on the inside. Make sure to go laugh at Drake at the bottom of the map for being easily the most worthless MVP card in the history of the game. He deserves it.

Thanatos Tower
Yay! Thanatos! I highly recommend unlocking this and giving a Thanatos run a shot. The GM team LOVES the tower, and like to do events, and customizations to the tower all over the place. (Personal opinion, I think they do it because to go anywhere in the tower beyond th basic levels, you are forced to have a party, so it doesn’t matter who you are, you have to bring friends to kill things).
Start in Yuno.
Exit South. Exit East. Exit North. Exit North.
The warp duo is on this map, north of where you warped in. The NPC that they are near is the one that will give you entrance to the actual dungeon.

Thor Volcano
Start in Veins.
Exit North. Follow the path to exit the next map. Exit North.
This map should be two tones. In the center north of the dark upper portion is the dungeon entrance. The warp duo is waiting for you outside of the dungeon.

Tina Grace Cave
Start in Dewata.
Exit West. Walk South West.
In the bottom corner of that map is the warp duo standing outside the dungeon.

Toy Factory
Start in Lutie.
Exit North. Warning with this, there are two central north warps. One looks like it is going into a train, and then there’s one just a bit further north than that. You’re going to want to get the one that is further north.
When you get into that map, follow the walkway north into the main central building. The warp duo is in the dungeon.

Turtle Dungeon
Start in Alberta.
Follow this quest http://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?typ...&qid=70007
Once you get sent to the island the warp duo is waiting off the dock from where you land. The dungeon is in the turtle’s head.

Umbala Dungeon
Start in Umbala.
Exit to the north. Once through the warp, you’ll see the warp duo.

Warzone
Time to go talk to the single most awesome NPC ever, Amara . . . dressed up as Lenala. Behemoth best guild ever. You know it to be true in your soul.
To get there, you need to talk to the warp duo and go to the special options. Go to any castle. Waiting outside for you will be Amara.
You need WoE Points to access this dungeon. To get a point, you have to sign up and participate in a WoE. This is a guild vs guild event that happens every Sunday and Wednesday for an hour. Make sure to check server times versus your home time to see which one will work for you. Before you enter a castle, talk to Amara and sign up for that WoE. For every minute you’re in the castle, you get a WoE point.
For 3 points you can get a single access to Warzone.
For 180 points you get permanent access to Warzone.
For 1600 points you get to be a monster in Warzone (and you can kill me there, because I’m a monster).
As a warning with Warzone, it is a deadly map. I would recommend a permanent access pass if you plan on seriously doing this map more than just a casual visit.

And there we have it. Every warp that you can get in the game, and how to unlock it . . . for now. Let’s be honest in the next major update Ciar is going to add in 20 more warps and I’m going to have to write a revision to it.
05-01-2019 10:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Unlocking All The Warps - Adrillf - 04-11-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - Bakorzero - 04-12-2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - Syl - 04-14-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - Adrillf - 04-24-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - GM-Ayu - 04-25-2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - Peeka~ - 04-25-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - Adrillf - 05-01-2019 10:22 AM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - GM-Ciar - 05-01-2019, 11:28 AM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - GM-Ayu - 09-08-2019, 08:34 PM