Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Tax cap increase?
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

Threads: 124
RE: Guild Tax cap increase?
Hero is 5x server.

If a monster gives 1k exp on 1x that's 500 to guild.

1k on 5x is 5k which is 2500 exp per mob...which is already more than 100% tax on a 1x server is.

Leave it where it is and go level, it's not hard.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
10-22-2009, 02:33 AM
Find Reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Threads: 31
You sir, make very little sense Icon_confused.

Let met dissect your delightful post so it will be easier for me to respond.

Quote:you still have a chance of obtaining one with even less effort jsut just
buy/trade it....

Are you serious? Your comparing having the chance to get the card for virtually NOTHING (price of bait at best) to buying it for 40m+ (or however much it goes for nowadays. And the bolded part....even less effort? LOL. Ok, I think we all can agree that buying a item requires very little effort when compared to mindlessly clicking for it. However, where are you going to get the money to buy said item?

Quote:Edit: every next noob has guilds now... so if u make it easier to lvl even more noob guilds = woe will suffer even more than alrdy is... think(about others sometimes) not only urselves.. srsly

God...I wish there was a /facepalm emote. How does allowing people (or noobs as you call them) to level guilds easier automatically = that WoE will suffer? How do you reach that conclusion?

I would think that more guilds would mean more people WoEing...which would lead to a much more intense WoE. Yet by your logic, WoE will suffer if more people participate? Sweat

I'll admit it, this will help me level my guild. However, this will help any newcomer level their guild, and help you level your guild as well.

I'm sorry if I came off as a little harsh...but seriously man, come up with a halfway decent reason at least. I'm going to jump out on a limb here and say your afraid of competition, afraid of newer guilds coming in and possibly weakening your own guild. If that's the case, then I believe I'm not the only one with "selfish" motives.

EDIT: Response to Sakurato's post.
Sakurato Wrote:Hero is??5x server.

If a monster gives 1k exp on 1x that's 500 to guild.

1k on 5x is 5k which is 2500 exp per mob...which is already more than 100% tax on a 1x server is.

Leave it where it is and go level, it's not hard.

Yes, heRO is a 5x server. It is also highly customized, and IMO at least, much more enjoyable than iRO. It improves on many (unfortunately not all...yet) faults that iRO has. The main reason to cap guild tax at 50% is to keep people playing longer so that Gravity gets paid. HeRO doesn't charge its players monthly to play (I think Thinking...), so why keep the pay-to-play system?
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2009, 02:39 AM by Kulluminatii.)
10-22-2009, 02:33 AM
Find Reply
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

Guilds are group projects and meant to be slow leveling.

Get 12 people tax them all 50% head to necros or some random fun map, magma, thors, id3 and kill for a good 2-3 hours. You'll notice the exp you got was awesome.

I say 12 people just because it's a guild event and should be fun.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
10-22-2009, 02:47 AM
Find Reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

I would love to find 12 people that wouldn't mind getting taxed 50%. Guess I'd have to go back in time and snatch some players from LW if I wanted to do that Icon_wink.

I am fortunate enough to have two others who started the guild with me. However, I still am the one who does the majority of the guild leveling, I can't force anyone to do it.
10-22-2009, 03:00 AM
Find Reply
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

? LW has nothing to do with this.

If your guild WANTS to woe they SHOULD help level it. Tax is TAX. Apply a mandatory 5% if you must 50% isn't the only number there is.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
10-22-2009, 03:11 AM
Find Reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

I am not saying they aren't helping at all, but they have actual characters they still have to level for non-trans itself. Only reason I brought up LW is because I've seen you praise them many of times on these forums for always helping each other out, etc, etc. Unfortunately, its not like that anymore (which I'm sure you know). People aren't going to be lining up to join the guild when their is a mandatory tax on them. I don't want to FORCE anyone to level a guild that they have no attachment (in the case of taxing newly recruited people). For those that do want to help out and level, why not make it a bit easier for them to do so?
10-22-2009, 03:16 AM
Find Reply
Lord Adjuchas Offline

Threads: 18
how do i make no scence? >.> srsly... jsut bcoz u got bored lvling ur guild doesnt mean tax should be increased at all..
[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
10-22-2009, 03:25 AM
Find Reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Threads: 12
RE:??Guild Tax cap increase?
Lord Adjuchas Wrote:how do i make no scence? >.> srsly... jsut bcoz u got bored lvling ur guild doesnt mean tax should be increased at all..

Just because you didn't, doesn't mean it shouldn't, either.
Inasad
stop doing dickers
10-22-2009, 03:28 AM
Find Reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE:??Guild Tax cap increase?
Lord Adjuchas Wrote:how do i make no scence? >.> srsly... jsut bcoz u got bored lvling ur guild doesnt mean tax should be increased at all..

Never knew leveling guild was supposed to be so exciting. I level the guild because I have to, and because I have to level the guild to reach my goals...I am content with it and don't really have much emotions towards it one way or another.

That being said, I still do not see your argument as to why you oppose this idea so much. Your guild is already level 17, so again it seems as if you have the whole attitude of "I got what I needed, f*** everyone else". If that's the case, then say it.

10-22-2009, 03:35 AM
Find Reply
Lord Adjuchas Offline

Threads: 18
well
im lvling my guild on 50% for ever
and im not even close to where i want it there for my argument is
the easier it is to lvl guild the more people will make them, that being more little guilds and less woe active guilds read my previouce post ...
and lvl 17 guild is mnothing u can easily get it in 2 weeks lvlign alone
so yeah...
[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
10-22-2009, 03:49 AM
Find Reply