Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warps
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Threads: 111
RE: Warps
I don't think it's actually entirely out and stable yet.
There was a split of eAthena into rAthena, which slowed things down, and I have not been keeping a superrrr close eye on how close they are to done yet.
No point is sitting hunched over it while we have other backdated stuff that needs bringing out wayyy before.

There's at least one private server out there that I can think of with it, but they have a super dedicated team to the point where they made it all themselves.

Thus, no official stance yet. Just our personal stances, which aren't really a reflection of any sort of official stance. Icon_razz
Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

03-26-2012, 03:42 AM
Website Find Reply
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

Threads: 16
RE: ??Warps
Tetsuo Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:Well, personally I rather worry about other things in a game maybe than you do or some others may. :>

You know, like promised updates from years ago. :D

Did you mean Renewal update?

by the way, can't GM just make 1 npc for the whole warper busines, kafra warper & custom hero??warper, storage, all sort of things all together
I had assumed that Aaronock meant things like the Pandora's Box quest and Death Zone, that we've had on loading screens for quite some time but, as far as I know, we haven't heard anything about lately.

At least, those are the sorts of things that come to my own mind.
03-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Find Reply
raphael.cruger Offline
&gt;:|

Threads: 29
RE: Warps
I don't have a problem clicking NPCs :|.
The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles. - Meshuggah
03-28-2012, 11:27 AM
Find Reply
Sylmeria Offline

Threads: 4
RE:??Warps
raphael.cruger Wrote:I don't have a problem clicking NPCs :|.
If you play with camera far away it is a problem. If you don't then it almost isn't (though its still possible to click on the wrong one).
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2012, 11:48 AM by Sylmeria.)
03-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Find Reply