Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We Need an 'Off-topic Polls' Thread for All Polls Which Are of an Off-Topic Nature
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

We Need an 'Off-topic Polls' Thread for All Polls Which Are of an Off-Topic Nature

***I posted this earlier but then deleted it after Namin? informed me you can just make regular posts in the general section into polls.??However, upon trying I found you can not.??So, I repost!***

[Original Body]

I've suggested this twice but neither one got a response.

I seriously think we need an off-topic polls thread.??So, this is my official "We Need an 'Off-topic Polls' Thread for All Polls Which Are of an Off-Topic Nature" Thread 2008.??*theme music plays* No1

I come home most every day with an idea for an off-topic poll.??However, being of an off-topic nature I can't post it in the lone-existing polls thread.??That makes me a sad panda. Icon_cry
I'm quoting South Park, not making myself out to be a Mini Pandora here.??=p

I'm sure a lot of people here have had polls that they'd love to make in an "Off-Topic Polls" thread!??So, here's your place to post 'em!

The idea that came to me when I got home from work escapes me now; but it was a really good one.??So good that it was on my mind when I started this post (which was an hour ago.??I got side-tracked =p ), but now it's gone. Icon_redface

Kittens or Puppies???Nirvana or Pearl Jam???Should Trent Reznor have stayed with NIN???(Ha!??Trick question!??NIN is the name of Trent Reznor's touring band, he never leaves it!!??Although it's odd that he tours and produces w/o the NIN name o.0)??It's actually kinda funny... Marilyn Manson, the two guys from Filter, and John5 have all been in NIN at seperate points in time.??=p

Anyhow, you get my point.??Polls are fun and have the potential to bring the community together when people find they have things in common!??Then again - like everything - they can also start flame wars (DOW acts like the human element is a good thing).??However, as I mentioned, you can never avoid idiots with no respect for anything!

So, let's go, the official "We Need an 'Off-topic Polls' Thread for All Polls Which Are of an Off-Topic Nature" Thread 2008!??You can do it! No1
Pit bulls and pomeranians.

After that Namin? posted what I've already explained and I deleted the thread.

Now it's back open.??=p

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2007 01:29 AM by Whispers.)
11-25-2007 01:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: We Need an 'Off-topic Polls' Thread for All Polls Which Are of an Off-Topic Nature

... there are no polls outside of poll forum? Sweat

<= never been to a forum where that happens

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-25-2007 01:53 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: We Need an 'Off-topic Polls' Thread for All Polls Which Are of an Off-Topic Nature

Neither have I.??I figured you could make a poll outside of the poll thread, but apparently not.??So, we either need an "Off-topic Polls" thread or the ability to make any thread a poll.??=p

[edit]

This thread is proof. I wanted to make this a poll as well. =p

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2007 03:01 AM by Whispers.)
11-25-2007 03:00 AM
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

Votes Yes

[Image: barrelsigam5.jpg][Image: barrelvn0.jpg]
11-25-2007 03:05 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

*bump bump bump* Rawr...

Yet again, my poll suggestion fails to reach the GM's... Icon_cry

What do you have against off-topic polls? Is it the same thing you have against using letters with accent marks in character names? Icon_cry

11-28-2007 03:53 PM