heRO-Server Forum
The future of the server - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The future of the server (/showthread.php?tid=2018)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The future of the server - GM-Pandora - 08-23-2006 10:03 PM

Thanks Spiegel!

@F mortal; Great idea Icon_smile I should add that to the list ^_^ *updated*

Thanks to all the people who are helping the server!!

RE: The future of the server - sirona - 08-24-2006 12:46 AM

/no1 good job Panda Icon_wink

RE: The future of the server - Général_Argos - 08-24-2006 11:06 AM

Can Ben read his Pms on the forum? T__T I made a demand to be sub-gm like 3 weeks ago and I didnt had a response. Notice that now I'm less interested being a sub-gm compared to the time when I made the Pm...

RE: The future of the server - GM-Pandora - 08-24-2006 11:35 AM

I do not know if he reads them or not, sorry. But I am not hiring any new sub-gms for the time being, I will make it known when I do and you may re-send your candidature then if you are still interrested.

Icon_smile

RE: The future of the server - Lance - 08-24-2006 01:32 PM

I didn't realize you could demand to be a sub-gm...

RE: The future of the server - Former-GM-Auron - 08-24-2006 03:59 PM

You can't demand to be a sub GM. Krimlin is talking about the time when Ben made an anoucement that they where looking for new sub GMs.

RE: The future of the server - GM-Pandora - 08-24-2006 04:07 PM

Actually, since it was 3 weeks ago, he probably made his pm about asking to become a subgm much after Ben's announcement of recruiting subgms.

About the "demand" issue, in french to demande something means to ask, it's not an order. So I think that was simply a wrong choice of wording.

Peace.

RE: The future of the server - Reis - 08-24-2006 05:44 PM

Icon_lol

RE: The future of the server - Général_Argos - 08-25-2006 01:33 AM

GM-Pandora Wrote:Actually, since it was 3 weeks ago, he probably made his pm about asking to become a subgm much after Ben's announcement of recruiting subgms.

About the "demand" issue, in french to demande something means to ask, it's not an order. So I think that was simply a wrong choice of wording.

Peace.

So true Icon_neutral

RE: The future of the server - GM-Pandora - 08-25-2006 09:45 AM

Update Regarding Sunday:

Sunday morning, I'm going to get the computer the server is hosted on. Because the computer will need to be turned off (hard to move when it's plugged in XD) the server will go down for a certain time.

I said that I would open up the high rate server for the duration of the downtime, but I think if I do that it will conflict with the server since it's the same IP, so I might not open it after all, sorry!

I'll try to make the downtime as short as possible, the forum will stay up and I will keep you updated on the server status.

Sunday morning I'll post the file you will need to download + a quick guide on how to install them.

Those who have offered their help before, I will need you sunday morning to test, if you are available that is.

Icon_smile