heRO-Server Forum
Just want to thanks the GM team - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Just want to thanks the GM team (/showthread.php?tid=30035)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Just want to thanks the GM team - Monster4 - 09-19-2018 10:20 PM

+1

I still need to get a few lvls before I can start to forge, but it is relatively high on my todo-list.

RE: Just want to thanks the GM team - Ultima_Pi - 09-20-2018 06:34 AM

+1 GM Team

RE: Just want to thanks the GM team - GM-Ayu - 09-20-2018 11:25 PM

(09-20-2018 06:34 AM)Ultima_Pi Wrote:  +1 GM Team

And you need to come back and actually play

RE: Just want to thanks the GM team - Jin - 09-22-2018 12:39 PM

I've always thanking the GM Team in game or Ticket but this one is very special because its not only me but all of the players here in HeRO. This sounds like mean but please don't get tired of here because you guys are the main pillars for this to continue and live-on.

Still rock'n up until now*

RE: Just want to thanks the GM team - GM-Ayu - 09-22-2018 04:18 PM

Best way to show appreciation, is to play whenever you can Icon_smile

We are well aware that we're all older now and can't grind in the same vein as we used to 10+ years ago when the server is much younger. However, stay connected with the company via discord and forums, and let us know when you're logging in to check so the heRO community can keep in touch with each other! heRO may not be handle spontaneous parties as easily anymore, but give people advanced notice, and players will try to organize their schedule to join for parties.

RE: Just want to thanks the GM team - whitedraw - 09-23-2018 06:49 AM

All i want is really Rahice skull though D:!!!!!!

RE: Just want to thanks the GM team - JoryJoe - 09-28-2018 11:57 PM

Icon_biggrinIcon_biggrinIcon_biggrinIcon_biggrinIcon_biggrin TY GMs TY Icon_biggrinIcon_biggrinIcon_biggrinIcon_winkIcon_biggrin

RE: Just want to thanks the GM team - Plant - 11-10-2018 05:19 AM

Little late to the party but keep up the great work! ?

My seedling emoji got turned into a question mark so :seedling:

RE: Just want to thanks the GM team - Weapon - 11-10-2018 10:33 PM

Touching to see this place is still up and running Cry Thanks for keeping it all alive

(09-11-2018 02:59 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  Given how much RO relies on the elements to do even halfway decent damage, I feel having an active forger would do wonders for any newcomers and getting them to stick around for a while. Been thinking of trying to get some forging gears together to set up shops in Izlude like our forgers of olde.

It turns out there was a ton of unsold merchandise from several years ago still on my accounts so I set up the shops just as they were before No1

RE: Just want to thanks the GM team - Bloodbane - 11-13-2018 01:17 PM

Im hella late for the party, truth is to be honest alot of people have moved on and dont even play isometric Mmorpgs anymore. To be honest as i was wondering today how even the server was still up. Well damn good job keeping it still alive. Also Hi Weapon.