heRO-Server Forum
Merchant/Blacksmith Help - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Merchant/Blacksmith Help (/showthread.php?tid=3326)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Merchant/Blacksmith Help - Motenai_Ronin - 08-12-2007 01:14 AM

and don't forget to come and join Geonosis; we're undergoing a revival ^~^
anybody active and willing is welcome xD

RE: Merchant/Blacksmith Help - Namine - 08-12-2007 01:55 AM

Namin? will definitely get mammonite, though it'll probably be something she will *never* use for training because it is so expensive. However, it will be a nice asset to have for higher levels as blacksmith. It is a very powerful weapon~

Personally believe that it may end up to be more helpful to have a separate merch as vending/overcharging/discounting character... just to save time and perhaps even some skill points on other things~

RE: Merchant/Blacksmith Help - Aaronock - 08-12-2007 08:37 AM

Going to job 50 allows for a merc to take mammonite really easily into his blacksmith or alchy career too tho.

My old battle blacksmith/whitesmith didn't worry about vending, you can always make a vendor slave for that. You want your battler to be the best it can be I suppose is the way I look at it.
Merc Skills on my old Blacksmith:

Enlarge Weight Limit-8
Pushcart-10
Discount-10
Overcharge-10
Mammonite-10
Item Appraisal-1

However even going to job 46 is okay I guess if you are impatient, just take down the enlarge weight limit to level 5 and the item appraisal hasta go too. Well if you are willing to make a vendor slave later you can lower discount and overcharge levels even further to get yourself able to change at job 40.

What you haveta do as a BATTLESMITH however is remember you won't be a pure forger so you got to decide what you forge to make money off of. I suggest daggers be one of these, many classes can wield daggers *sins, alchies, rogues, and some blacksmiths and swordie classes utilize this option* and then another wep maybe. The reason is cause you have to get your battler skills too *fists and two handed swords seem popular too, but you might take maces or axes for yourself*

Well if you want to work yourself out a build here's a link :3
This is the skill planner site I use so have fun with it everyone!

http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/index.html