heRO-Server Forum
Wal*Mart Cards (and why you shouldn't get one)! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Wal*Mart Cards (and why you shouldn't get one)! (/showthread.php?tid=4003)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Wal*Mart Cards (and why you shouldn't get one)! - Nosliw - 11-19-2007 05:28 PM

dude just break the mirror in the back of the Wall-Mart. duh. =P south park ftw

anyway that really sucks, i dont have a wall mart near me so i don't get scammed... good thing too.

RE: Wal*Mart Cards (and why you shouldn't get one)! - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 11-19-2007 07:09 PM

Reading all of this, I can't help but think one thing: No wonder they're so big on having us Walmart employees push the plastic on people. Christ on a crutch, I'm glad I never did.

RE: Wal*Mart Cards (and why you shouldn't get one)! - YouKnowWho - 11-19-2007 07:12 PM

Maaan, that sucks. I can't believe it's possible to charge for that many things. You'd think there would be tons of complaints. In fact, there probably are. Do you know how many people use these cards?

RE: Wal*Mart Cards (and why you shouldn't get one)! - Flossy - 11-28-2007 07:40 AM

Get an american express gift card for that type of dealing they only charge the set up fee of like 2 bucks and it works just like an credit card

RE: Wal*Mart Cards (and why you shouldn't get one)! - Whispers - 11-28-2007 03:20 PM

Yeah, I was hoping the Wal-mart card would be like that.??Just a piece of plastic to have all of your uninvested money in.

However, I was wrong.??The Wal-Mart card is the way in which Wal-Mart is always able to rape you.
Always.
[Image: smiley.jpg]