heRO-Server Forum
ATTENTION HEROS!!!! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Roleplay & Story (/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: ATTENTION HEROS!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6909)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: ATTENTION LIGHT SIDE!!!! - Guillermo - 07-27-2008 07:01 PM

*Smiles as Fates runs off* Well you can't get to upset with him for trying to help I guess. *Playfully sticks out my tounge at Linnea*

RE: ATTENTION LIGHT SIDE!!!! - Fruityla - 07-28-2008 03:35 AM

Yeah...you're right *Sigh*

However, I think it best we save our ideas for when we meet in private rather than giving them here where Eudoxie's supporters can see them.

OOC: When I pick a good time and day for the meeting, I'll PM you letting you know =)

RE: ATTENTION LIGHT SIDE!!!! - Guillermo - 07-28-2008 08:03 AM

*Nods in agreement* Yea that would be best. I'll be waiting for the meeting so be sure to let me know when it is. In the mean time I will go and train some more for the up coming war.

RE: ATTENTION LIGHT SIDE!!!! - Avalon_Fates - 07-28-2008 08:12 AM

...im gonna start recruiting for light.

RE: ATTENTION LIGHT SIDE!!!! - Fruityla - 07-28-2008 09:52 AM

Avalon_Fates Wrote:...im gonna start recruiting for light.

OOC: Speaking of which, if anyone manages to bring people in, tell me who they are so I can keep track of who's who x_o

RE: ATTENTION LIGHT SIDE!!!! - Guillermo - 07-28-2008 02:49 PM

I recruited a new acolyte to our side. One beautiful LexiMarie *Smiles*

RE: ATTENTION LIGHT SIDE!!!! - Aaronock - 07-28-2008 08:16 PM

OOC: Also several dark sided members have not sided with Eudoxie, I also should note not everyone on light is against her at the same time Icon_razz

Look for people basically who are willing to help you fight Eudoxie and my character x)

RE: ATTENTION HEROS!!!! - Arukei - 07-29-2008 02:15 AM

OOC: Mystra ftw! D:

RE: ATTENTION HEROS!!!! - ShadesOfBlue - 07-29-2008 03:25 AM

stop saying OOC Icon_razz Laugh

RE: ATTENTION LIGHT SIDE!!!! - BlueAlchemy - 07-29-2008 03:51 AM

Fruityla Wrote:Yeah...you're right *Sigh*

However, I think it best we save our ideas for when we meet in private rather than giving them here where Eudoxie's supporters can see them.

OOC: When I pick a good time and day for the meeting, I'll PM you letting you know =)

When you get a meeting planned out, how is it going to be announced? is it going to be through here or through a PM? (not on the fourms that often)