heRO-Server Forum
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) (/showthread.php?tid=1531)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: ??Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Manifus - 04-04-2006 12:31 AM

xXIVI3m0ryIXx Wrote:and im the criminal of 147 lvls , i think, I seriously don't kno what i was thinking. I was going in there like it was some kinda cheap internet game: "Let's see how fast we can run through and click npcs" =/

And you told me you didn't do it /hmph :T

And Soul....you've already convicted yourself more than any screenie would ever need too....why go on? seriously =?

RE:??Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Chaossoul - 04-04-2006 12:36 AM

cuz i wana c it, gms lie too you know /gg

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Tenshi - 04-04-2006 12:38 AM

you've incriminted yourself
'nuf said
and Kura I was expecting better from you
Winry and Hina too I never would have thought
sigh...
I'm sorry
I don't know what to say...

RE:?? Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Manifus - 04-04-2006 12:43 AM

Tenshi Wrote:you've incriminted yourself
'nuf said
sigh...
I'm sorry

I agree =(

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - GM-Boomy - 04-04-2006 12:43 AM

Chaossoul Wrote:oh and also there is no way ne gm got a screenie of me in the lvlin grounds cuz if i ever did it i put @who and /who to see if ne gm was in gm perfect hide so if you have ne screenie of me there it was edited
You really think we only have 1 character in our gm account? Really... Icon_eek

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Chaossoul - 04-04-2006 12:46 AM

ok well Alexander i have one more thing to say to you Icon_razz you wheir the BEST GUILD leader ever ever ever ever in my hole ro life (thats a long time, and alot of guilds) gonna miss you man .

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - xXIVI3m0ryIXx - 04-04-2006 12:47 AM

I agree! You were like a big brother to me, except now i don't even deserve to be a part of it..

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Alexander - 04-04-2006 01:13 AM

Well Tiff, you were one of the more quiet and innocent ones. The two original I wasn't overly surprised at, but still hoped for better of. I suppose some of this can be tallied up to bad influences...The GMs have offered to give you a second chance. If you decide to take them up on that offer..well, you still have a home at AE. Just on a few conditions. No more lieing, bullshit, or cheating. Fair enough? After all, family sticks together and works out problems.

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Blu3Tig3r - 04-04-2006 01:26 AM

Yeah, just restart everything Tiff. Shouldn't be that bad to restart...And me well.......bleh, it's not gunna turn out really pretty for me from all the begging and pleading I've done... Icon_sad

RE:?? Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Hina - 04-04-2006 01:30 AM

Tenshi Wrote:you've incriminted yourself
'nuf said
sigh...
I'm sorry

Don't ever talk to me again.Icon_neutral