heRO-Server Forum
What do you think will make heRO better? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: What do you think will make heRO better? (/showthread.php?tid=12243)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: What do you think will make heRO better? - Yuriohs - 12-02-2009 11:37 AM

Team Matches of course would be better.
But we don't have that so we should make use of what we have.

Lol I want to see someone do bungee asura on this server. I saw it and laughed like crazy even made me think about making a champ.

Shield Charge for Paladin + Asuraing Champ + someone 9 or 11 cells = SURPRISE FROM ACROSS THE SCREEN!

I mentioned that, because I saw it in a vid.

RE: What do you think will make heRO better? - Aaronock - 12-02-2009 01:00 PM

My favorite match in ToH PVP ever was the one I fought Tripp.
I won of course. Icon_cool

Then there was another match where his brother Draken got revenge on me and won. Icon_sad

There have been epic matches in ToH PvP, but its usually the ones where you think Person A will not be able to stalemate or kill Person B and yet manages to find a way to do so. I don't care about mirror matches with my classes I play, most of them are very boring unless the two of you are vastly different builds.

RE:??What do you think will make heRO better? - azurerogue - 12-02-2009 01:28 PM

Yuriohs Wrote:Albus vs Mio Hiwatari (LoA Prof)

Now THAT would be a boring ass battle to watch.??I have level 1 fire bolt, level 1 lightning bolt and level 5 cold bolt and enough MATK to just barely hit MDEF stacking targets.??What would I do, melee Mio to death???=D

And yes, Sakurato, give me infinite bottles and I'd NEVER NOT PvP.??For real.\

EDIT: Yes, that's right "NEVER NOT"

RE: What do you think will make heRO better? - Aaronock - 12-02-2009 01:56 PM

Street hates me too much to list me fighting Mio Icon_razz

RE: What do you think will make heRO better? - azurerogue - 12-02-2009 02:31 PM

You have a Professor? Evil

RE: What do you think will make heRO better? - Aaronock - 12-02-2009 02:32 PM

Hahaha nopes just a C- Graded Stalker Ok

RE:??What do you think will make heRO better? - Yuriohs - 12-02-2009 02:35 PM

Aaronock Wrote:Street hates me too much to list me fighting Mio Icon_razz

No, I just don't think you could go up against mio.

I'm loling at you bringing up you facing tripp, if you were good, you wouldn't need to bring that up.

Im sorry Albus, if I had no idea what build you are in (hence I don't play that much) /swt.

RE: What do you think will make heRO better? - Aaronock - 12-02-2009 02:39 PM

LOL dude I was being silly, notice the lines after that I even mention his bro getting revenge on me over that. Of course you take me too seriously that 80% of the time I'm not. Icon_sad

And if it was Cloudo playing Mio, I certainly could kick their ass, and have done so. Not like Profs got it easy in ToH PvP as is with it allowing you to pot spam, kind of easy to win if you slap on Evil Druid and just spam Magic Rod, what's that prof gunna do to beat you really, try to HD5 you to death LOL?

Oh if they try to Coma you, counter with Web, tah dah, but yah my grade as a prof must be an F huh. Icon_razz

RE:??What do you think will make heRO better? - KohakuSan - 12-02-2009 02:46 PM

Aaronock Wrote:LOL dude I was being silly, notice the lines after that I even mention his bro getting revenge on me over that.??Of course you take me too seriously that 80% of the time I'm not. Icon_sad

And if it was Cloudo playing Mio, I certainly could kick their ass, and have done so.??Not like Profs got it easy in ToH PvP as is with it allowing you to pot spam, kind of easy to win if you slap on Evil Druid and just spam Magic Rod, what's that prof gunna do to beat you really, try to HD5 you to death LOL???

Oh if they try to Coma you, counter with Web, tah dah, but yah my grade as a prof must be an F huh. Icon_razz

Real profs got mini-valk cards, that's why you're a noob.

RE: What do you think will make heRO better? - GM-Ayu - 12-02-2009 03:25 PM

less ad homimem or else this thread won't continue