heRO-Server Forum
... and I'm out. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: ... and I'm out. (/showthread.php?tid=13199)

... and I'm out. - Zaratus - 01-28-2010 11:34 AM

You are on a nice Vesper run and everything works out well, you arrive in the Elevator and suddenly ....

your heRo client shuts down. Bam. Warp back to town, party wiped.

What happened?

I am playing in Window mode and don't use the little dot on the right side of chat bar to send to All/Party/Guild, I use CTRL and Alt to send to those. Also I do use battlemode, so I have to press Space before I type anything.

If you're typing to fast you press alt+enter to send and space right afterwards to add another message. You forget to leave he Alt key, space+alt are pressed at the same time ... and ....

A little window pops up on the top left of your heRo client. Press C/S/whatever, depending on your country, and the client shuts down immediately. And ends your Vesper run.

This of course only happens if you play with battlemode, use alt/ctrl to send messages, play in window mode *and* are typing fast. I do all this and actually I don't want to skip anything of that.

Any ideas how to remove that shortcut easily? Google didn't help me.

RE: ... and I'm out. - Kretzer - 01-28-2010 12:05 PM

That has happened to me a couple of times, I play under the exact same conditions as you do. And Nope, no idea on how to remove that. Its pretty much your OS's fault.