Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
... and I'm out.
Zaratus Away
Bastard

... and I'm out.

You are on a nice Vesper run and everything works out well, you arrive in the Elevator and suddenly ....

your heRo client shuts down. Bam. Warp back to town, party wiped.

What happened?

I am playing in Window mode and don't use the little dot on the right side of chat bar to send to All/Party/Guild, I use CTRL and Alt to send to those. Also I do use battlemode, so I have to press Space before I type anything.

If you're typing to fast you press alt+enter to send and space right afterwards to add another message. You forget to leave he Alt key, space+alt are pressed at the same time ... and ....

A little window pops up on the top left of your heRo client. Press C/S/whatever, depending on your country, and the client shuts down immediately. And ends your Vesper run.

This of course only happens if you play with battlemode, use alt/ctrl to send messages, play in window mode *and* are typing fast. I do all this and actually I don't want to skip anything of that.

Any ideas how to remove that shortcut easily? Google didn't help me.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
01-28-2010 11:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE: ... and I'm out.

That has happened to me a couple of times, I play under the exact same conditions as you do. And Nope, no idea on how to remove that. Its pretty much your OS's fault.
01-28-2010 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply