heRO-Server Forum
Yummy Chocolate - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Yummy Chocolate (/showthread.php?tid=13402)

Yummy Chocolate - Cirno - 02-15-2010 06:04 PM

What the drop rate formula on hand-made chocolate and hand-made white chocolate? Thinking

RE: Yummy Chocolate - Fruityla - 02-15-2010 06:43 PM

I am curious about this as well ._. since to me it dropping the item it boosts the effectiveness of is what makes it truly worth it

(Well, other than the humor value of having a large bar of chocolate sticking out of your face)

RE:??Yummy Chocolate - Aaronock - 02-15-2010 06:52 PM

Fruityla Wrote:(Well, other than the humor value of having a large bar of chocolate POOP sticking out of your face)

RE: Yummy Chocolate - Namine - 02-15-2010 09:37 PM

Cirno Wrote:What the drop rate formula on hand-made chocolate and hand-made white chocolate? Thinking

Namin? asked Ms Pandora ingame this evening. Currently they are 0.2% drop flat for either one, regardless of level. The 2 chocolates do not affect one another in terms of drop rate.

RE: Yummy Chocolate - KrazeEKrakker - 02-16-2010 07:37 AM

And why's the level req. 70 =( Got to get my baby thief up to 70 just to wear a stupid chocolate bar =o

RE:??Yummy Chocolate - Namine - 02-19-2010 09:36 PM

KrazeEKrakker Wrote:And why's the level req. 70 =( Got to get my baby thief up to 70 just to wear a stupid chocolate bar =o

Because a certain someone, who shall not be named, classifies chocolate as an aphrodisiac. The line in the NPC script that made such a reference got censored out in the final edit~

RE: ??Yummy Chocolate - Manifus - 02-19-2010 09:40 PM

Namine Wrote:
KrazeEKrakker Wrote:And why's the level req. 70 =( Got to get my baby thief up to 70 just to wear a stupid chocolate bar =o

Because a certain someone, who shall not be named, classifies chocolate as an aphrodisiac. The line in the NPC script that made such a reference got censored out in the final edit~

Well it's a good thing those lies were taken out since they aren't true. Though since it's not true, shouldn't it be corrected to be like all the other items of its type? such as toast, yummy delicious toast. With no level requirement.

RE: ??Yummy Chocolate - Former-GM-Circe - 02-20-2010 05:11 AM

Namine Wrote:

Icon_wink

I believe the fact that the quest needed level 70 to begin is closer to the truth.

The aphrodisiac got outted before the final edit.

RE:????Yummy Chocolate - Manifus - 02-20-2010 02:50 PM

GM-Circe Wrote:
Namine Wrote:

Icon_wink

I believe the fact that the quest needed level 70 to begin is closer to the truth.

The aphrodisiac got outted before the final edit.

Now that is the obviously logical answer, which I will now thank you for being straightforward, unlike some people I know who don't take their job seriously. ;p

I mean...would still be nice having no level req, but I can live with that.