Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yummy Chocolate
Cirno Offline
"I'm the strongest!"

Yummy Chocolate

What the drop rate formula on hand-made chocolate and hand-made white chocolate? Thinking

Cirno: ⑨⑨/70 BAKA BAKA ⑨ High Wizard
Reimu Hakurei: 99/70  High Priest (Purge Evil Spirit O_O)
Sakuya lzayoi 8x/5x Sinx
[Image: 0ab20ad4696288aa560c319bf58a099a256.gif]
/gg
Member of Bamboo Squad and Behemoth
02-15-2010 06:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE: Yummy Chocolate

I am curious about this as well ._. since to me it dropping the item it boosts the effectiveness of is what makes it truly worth it

(Well, other than the humor value of having a large bar of chocolate sticking out of your face)

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2010 06:46 PM by Fruityla.)
02-15-2010 06:43 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??Yummy Chocolate

Fruityla Wrote:(Well, other than the humor value of having a large bar of chocolate POOP sticking out of your face)

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-15-2010 06:52 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Cirno Wrote:What the drop rate formula on hand-made chocolate and hand-made white chocolate? Thinking

Namin? asked Ms Pandora ingame this evening. Currently they are 0.2% drop flat for either one, regardless of level. The 2 chocolates do not affect one another in terms of drop rate.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
02-15-2010 09:37 PM
KrazeEKrakker Offline
~ P . L . R . ~

And why's the level req. 70 =( Got to get my baby thief up to 70 just to wear a stupid chocolate bar =o
02-16-2010 07:37 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE:??Yummy Chocolate

KrazeEKrakker Wrote:And why's the level req. 70 =( Got to get my baby thief up to 70 just to wear a stupid chocolate bar =o

Because a certain someone, who shall not be named, classifies chocolate as an aphrodisiac. The line in the NPC script that made such a reference got censored out in the final edit~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
02-19-2010 09:36 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ??Yummy Chocolate

Namine Wrote:
KrazeEKrakker Wrote:And why's the level req. 70 =( Got to get my baby thief up to 70 just to wear a stupid chocolate bar =o

Because a certain someone, who shall not be named, classifies chocolate as an aphrodisiac. The line in the NPC script that made such a reference got censored out in the final edit~

Well it's a good thing those lies were taken out since they aren't true. Though since it's not true, shouldn't it be corrected to be like all the other items of its type? such as toast, yummy delicious toast. With no level requirement.

02-19-2010 09:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: ??Yummy Chocolate

Namine Wrote:

Icon_wink

I believe the fact that the quest needed level 70 to begin is closer to the truth.

The aphrodisiac got outted before the final edit.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

02-20-2010 05:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:????Yummy Chocolate

GM-Circe Wrote:
Namine Wrote:

Icon_wink

I believe the fact that the quest needed level 70 to begin is closer to the truth.

The aphrodisiac got outted before the final edit.

Now that is the obviously logical answer, which I will now thank you for being straightforward, unlike some people I know who don't take their job seriously. ;p

I mean...would still be nice having no level req, but I can live with that.

02-20-2010 02:50 PM