heRO-Server Forum
Zooming in game with Virtual Scrollbar? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Zooming in game with Virtual Scrollbar? (/showthread.php?tid=13669)

Zooming in game with Virtual Scrollbar? - Syonyde - 03-17-2010 03:52 PM

Hey guys, I decided to play RO again after awhile, and I am having problems using the scrollbar feature of my touchpad. Just a hair after my character loads, I can zoom out maybe 1 click with the scrollbar, then nothing else is possible with it.

I attempted to update the drivers with no luck, I tried installing an ALPS driver, no luck. Actually the installs borked my driver badly, so I had to System Restore to two days before.

I'm using a HP DV7-1279wm, using a Synaptics Touchpad driver. I'm using Comodo firewall as well, which monitors system processes which may also be the case.

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT:Don't think it's Comodo, I disabled it with no luck in allowing the scrollbar to scroll.

RE: Zooming in game with Virtual Scrollbar? - Former-GM-Circe - 03-17-2010 05:49 PM

Just to be sure, you are holding down Ctrl while you use the scrollbar for zoom?

Although physical mice require just the scrollwheel, a touchpad needs Ctrl held down at the same time for zoom, or Shift for changing the tilt of the screen.

RE: Zooming in game with Virtual Scrollbar? - Syonyde - 03-17-2010 11:07 PM

Control being held does nothing sadly. If that were the case and I forgot, I would have punched myself in the face. Hard.

I'm going to try dropping UAC and seeing if that does anything for me.

EDIT: UAC removal does nothing for me, so the last thing I can possibly think of would be Synaptic's drivers just not working with all programs. If that's the case, than life sucks because they address the issue with no answer. T_T