Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zooming in game with Virtual Scrollbar?
Syonyde Offline
Stalker of Judgement

Zooming in game with Virtual Scrollbar?

Hey guys, I decided to play RO again after awhile, and I am having problems using the scrollbar feature of my touchpad. Just a hair after my character loads, I can zoom out maybe 1 click with the scrollbar, then nothing else is possible with it.

I attempted to update the drivers with no luck, I tried installing an ALPS driver, no luck. Actually the installs borked my driver badly, so I had to System Restore to two days before.

I'm using a HP DV7-1279wm, using a Synaptics Touchpad driver. I'm using Comodo firewall as well, which monitors system processes which may also be the case.

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT:Don't think it's Comodo, I disabled it with no luck in allowing the scrollbar to scroll.

Broken/Busted/Retired

[Image: Headbang---Name.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2010 03:57 PM by Syonyde.)
03-17-2010 03:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: Zooming in game with Virtual Scrollbar?

Just to be sure, you are holding down Ctrl while you use the scrollbar for zoom?

Although physical mice require just the scrollwheel, a touchpad needs Ctrl held down at the same time for zoom, or Shift for changing the tilt of the screen.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

03-17-2010 05:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Syonyde Offline
Stalker of Judgement

RE: Zooming in game with Virtual Scrollbar?

Control being held does nothing sadly. If that were the case and I forgot, I would have punched myself in the face. Hard.

I'm going to try dropping UAC and seeing if that does anything for me.

EDIT: UAC removal does nothing for me, so the last thing I can possibly think of would be Synaptic's drivers just not working with all programs. If that's the case, than life sucks because they address the issue with no answer. T_T

Broken/Busted/Retired

[Image: Headbang---Name.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2010 11:31 PM by Syonyde.)
03-17-2010 11:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply