heRO-Server Forum
The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D (/showthread.php?tid=13954)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D - Former-GM-Mystra - 04-15-2010 12:05 PM

Here is another one:

(If you can't handle human parts on a dissection table, don't click.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeue1ZmnukE

Got to love neurobiology. Same thing with Speed, although Speed simply creates holes in the brain. The fact about the brain is that it has no "pain captors", so you don't feel damage done to it, you only loose the ability of what that part of the brain made you do (which is gradual, so you don't see the result quickly, unlike most strokes, which cause death).

And bla bla bla, every smoker knows it, and most smokers don't care. It's your body, if you hate it, change.

Personally, I wouldn't date a guy who smokes either.

RE: The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D - crocomac - 04-30-2010 03:18 PM

Change doesnt come from us, it has to come from you! words of the ,most famous gandhi --> "Be the change you wanted to see in this world" it might not seem to mean much but all we can offer you is encouragement, prayers, information (Maybe not from me ._.) and all our hopes that you really will quit smoking. . . and uhh I sound like an idiot right now but ahaha, We really do hope you quit that habit, wish you good luck bud! =D

RE: The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D - Whispers - 05-31-2010 01:28 AM

LoL @ really old thread, but I was gone for a while.

I quit smoking!??Woohoo!??It's been almost two months now since I've had a cigarette!??=D

RE: The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D - Ngjoko - 05-31-2010 01:36 AM

Imagine rolling a dollar and burning it at one end and sucking on it at the other end.

RE:??The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D - Session - 05-31-2010 02:13 AM

Whispers Wrote:LoL @ really old thread, but I was gone for a while.

I quit smoking!??Woohoo!??It's been almost two months now since I've had a cigarette!??=D

Congratulations Whispers. Ok

Don't let yourself make this thread again. ><

RE: The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D - Kittie - 05-31-2010 04:29 AM

grats :D
i'm proud of you :D

RE: The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D - Whispers - 06-01-2010 04:06 PM

Thanks, you guys!??Now we wait the ten years for my lungs to return to normal!??xD

RE: The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D - mahawirasd - 06-01-2010 10:53 PM

dun mean to be a party pooper, but my high school Phys ed teacher once had to have his lungs re-inflated etc even though they said he haven't had a smoke in over a decade... hope this is not the case for you and everybody else who is trying to quit...

and make sure your house is always clean and properly ventilated to avoid dampness Ok

-w-