heRO-Server Forum
FULL INSTALLER + BGM - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: FULL INSTALLER + BGM (/showthread.php?tid=15376)

Pages: 1 2

FULL INSTALLER + BGM - mixandmingle - 07-09-2010 05:32 AM

So I waited for a day to download the installer. Unfortunately, I got this error message when I run the installer. It says 'This file contains invalid data.'

Please help. Thanks! Cry

RE: FULL INSTALLER + BGM - Ngjoko - 07-09-2010 06:23 AM

Think i had the same stuff happening to me last time. It's probably a glitch during download. Redownloading helps. Or you can download the game from ragray then download the mini installer and put it in the ragnarok folder. Remember to remove the data folder from it first. As much as i hate to say this, these are probably the only ways to do it, and downloading from ragray is some what faster, just need to follow up.

RE:??FULL INSTALLER + BGM - mixandmingle - 07-09-2010 07:10 AM

Ngjoko Wrote:Think i had the same stuff happening to me last time. It's probably a glitch during download. Redownloading helps. Or you can download the game from ragray then download the mini installer and put it in the ragnarok folder. Remember to remove the data folder from it first. As much as i hate to say this, these are probably the only ways to do it, and downloading from ragray is some what faster, just need to follow up.

Well yeah, I guess so. I need to wait for another day. *sighs* I'll re-download it first. I hope it works the second time around. If I get another error, I'll update you.

Thanks for noticing my query. Icon_smile

RE: FULL INSTALLER + BGM - Ngjoko - 07-09-2010 07:21 AM

I do hope players who have more experience with this can help. I prefer downloading from ragray in parts, then compile them together. Copy the ragnarok game in another folder or drive for back up in case the game, well exploded or corrupted, then download mini clients, that'd save you time when things go bad again.

I don't really like downloading the whole 1.4G in 1 go. Risky and have high chance in corrupting, especially if the service provider is crappy.

RE:??FULL INSTALLER + BGM - mixandmingle - 07-09-2010 07:28 AM

Ngjoko Wrote:I do hope players who have more experience with this can help. I prefer downloading from ragray in parts, then compile them together. Copy the ragnarok game in another folder or drive for back up in case the game, well exploded or corrupted, then download mini clients, that'd save you time when things go bad again.

I don't really like downloading the whole 1.4G in 1 go. Risky and have high chance in corrupting, especially if the service provider is crappy.

Thanks for the advise, mate.

RE: FULL INSTALLER + BGM - bugaboo - 07-09-2010 10:54 AM

Also, try making sure you don't have m/any other programs running. That gave me problems on my last computer. But after I closed out some things, the installer ran just fine.

Good luck! Hope to see you in-game soon.

RE: FULL INSTALLER + BGM - Fyrus Carmin - 07-09-2010 11:17 AM

Is it me or is there an uprising of threads with the same error ?

Anyway, You should download Ragray and use the Mini-Installer, it works fine enough, and that's like the third time I'm installing it.

RE: FULL INSTALLER + BGM - mixandmingle - 07-09-2010 11:51 AM

Thank you for all your replies. I will heed your advise and will let you know when I still encounter any errors.

RE: FULL INSTALLER + BGM - GM-Pandora - 07-11-2010 12:43 PM

Hope the install works for you the 2nd time around, as other have said this problem is caused by an error during the download, re-downloading usually solves it.

RE: FULL INSTALLER + BGM - SyaoranShadow - 07-11-2010 09:37 PM

im having a problem on the latest installer.. but i ddnt create another topic anymore..

my problem is, im having an error when i teleport.. also its has no Sak_Up and im new to this installer.. how to solve my prob? and what should i patch?