Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FULL INSTALLER + BGM
mixandmingle Offline
Poging Emotero

FULL INSTALLER + BGM

So I waited for a day to download the installer. Unfortunately, I got this error message when I run the installer. It says 'This file contains invalid data.'

Please help. Thanks! Cry

'Being mortal is what makes us capable of doing the impossible.'
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2010 05:34 AM by mixandmingle.)
07-09-2010 05:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: FULL INSTALLER + BGM

Think i had the same stuff happening to me last time. It's probably a glitch during download. Redownloading helps. Or you can download the game from ragray then download the mini installer and put it in the ragnarok folder. Remember to remove the data folder from it first. As much as i hate to say this, these are probably the only ways to do it, and downloading from ragray is some what faster, just need to follow up.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
07-09-2010 06:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mixandmingle Offline
Poging Emotero

RE:??FULL INSTALLER + BGM

Ngjoko Wrote:Think i had the same stuff happening to me last time. It's probably a glitch during download. Redownloading helps. Or you can download the game from ragray then download the mini installer and put it in the ragnarok folder. Remember to remove the data folder from it first. As much as i hate to say this, these are probably the only ways to do it, and downloading from ragray is some what faster, just need to follow up.

Well yeah, I guess so. I need to wait for another day. *sighs* I'll re-download it first. I hope it works the second time around. If I get another error, I'll update you.

Thanks for noticing my query. Icon_smile

07-09-2010 07:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

I do hope players who have more experience with this can help. I prefer downloading from ragray in parts, then compile them together. Copy the ragnarok game in another folder or drive for back up in case the game, well exploded or corrupted, then download mini clients, that'd save you time when things go bad again.

I don't really like downloading the whole 1.4G in 1 go. Risky and have high chance in corrupting, especially if the service provider is crappy.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
07-09-2010 07:21 AM
mixandmingle Offline
Poging Emotero

RE:??FULL INSTALLER + BGM

Ngjoko Wrote:I do hope players who have more experience with this can help. I prefer downloading from ragray in parts, then compile them together. Copy the ragnarok game in another folder or drive for back up in case the game, well exploded or corrupted, then download mini clients, that'd save you time when things go bad again.

I don't really like downloading the whole 1.4G in 1 go. Risky and have high chance in corrupting, especially if the service provider is crappy.

Thanks for the advise, mate.

07-09-2010 07:28 AM
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

Also, try making sure you don't have m/any other programs running. That gave me problems on my last computer. But after I closed out some things, the installer ran just fine.

Good luck! Hope to see you in-game soon.
07-09-2010 10:54 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Is it me or is there an uprising of threads with the same error ?

Anyway, You should download Ragray and use the Mini-Installer, it works fine enough, and that's like the third time I'm installing it.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
07-09-2010 11:17 AM
mixandmingle Offline
Poging Emotero

Thank you for all your replies. I will heed your advise and will let you know when I still encounter any errors.

07-09-2010 11:51 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Hope the install works for you the 2nd time around, as other have said this problem is caused by an error during the download, re-downloading usually solves it.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-11-2010 12:43 PM
SyaoranShadow Offline
- = x = -

im having a problem on the latest installer.. but i ddnt create another topic anymore..

my problem is, im having an error when i teleport.. also its has no Sak_Up and im new to this installer.. how to solve my prob? and what should i patch?

Need A Great Clown for Woe/leveling? click me!!
07-11-2010 09:37 PM