heRO-Server Forum
What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? (/showthread.php?tid=17562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - master mage - 12-09-2010 01:17 PM

Can I ask for xmas a machine gun or is too much Mrs. Santa?

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Former-GM-Radiance - 12-10-2010 01:13 PM

Let's keep the idea's coming!!
Idea's not used this xmas may be used throughout 2011!!!

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - master mage - 12-10-2010 02:48 PM

Can i have This?

Can I still get my machine gun? Mr. Santa Radiance?

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Navis - 12-11-2010 04:38 AM

Permanent Santa suits.

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Rurouni Kalain - 12-12-2010 08:29 PM

This was just said in game, somebody said BATTLEACOS and I thought they meant BATTLETACOS so, we all talked about it and agreed that we want a Taco Headgear. Then some of us can wear tacos and some sombreros and it will be awesome. Tacos. They fit with ANY time of year.

RE:??What do YOU want for xmas?? - Nero - 12-13-2010 12:44 AM

Rurouni Kalain Wrote:This was just said in game, somebody said BATTLEACOS and I thought they meant BATTLETACOS so, we all talked about it and agreed that we want a Taco Headgear. Then some of us can wear tacos and some sombreros and it will be awesome. Tacos. They fit with ANY time of year.
Mmmmmm Tacos...No1

Btw...whats a taco!?

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - master mage - 12-13-2010 02:17 PM

Food. A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. A taco can be made with a variety of fillings, including beef, chicken, seafood, vegetables and cheese, allowing for great versatility and variety. A taco is generally eaten without utensils and is often accompanied by garnishes such as salsa, avocado or guacamole, cilantro, tomatoes, onions and lettuce.Icon_biggrin

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - master mage - 12-13-2010 02:22 PM

RMS:
Pisces Crown
or
Pisces Diadem

RE:??What do YOU want for xmas?? - Nero - 12-13-2010 11:23 PM

master mage Wrote:Food. A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. A taco can be made with a variety of fillings, including beef, chicken, seafood, vegetables and cheese, allowing for great versatility and variety. A taco is generally eaten without utensils and is often accompanied by garnishes such as salsa, avocado or guacamole, cilantro, tomatoes, onions and lettuce.Icon_biggrin
omgawd i want a taco now Cry

RE:??What do YOU want for xmas?? - Rope Man - 12-14-2010 01:52 AM

Rurouni Kalain Wrote:This was just said in game, somebody said BATTLEACOS and I thought they meant BATTLETACOS so, we all talked about it and agreed that we want a Taco Headgear. Then some of us can wear tacos and some sombreros and it will be awesome. Tacos. They fit with ANY time of year.

Dohohohoho, I remember that. Whistle