heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Krumb - 12-19-2009 01:35 PM

Sorry, that last line could be taken either way. Item and monster trial had an average score of around 30-35 pts, with outliers on both sides.??Trivia averaged 2 questions, and then light side won (again).

Wasn't around for the point totals for everyone, otherwise I would've averaged them out.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Flare - 12-19-2009 02:00 PM

I agree, Killstealing should've been disallowed. But from what I saw, it was largely civil, with most of the people, if they saw someone attacking a monster, they for the most part left them be.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - The Legendary Joe - 12-19-2009 10:42 PM

Well,??it's usually pretty useless to KS in item trial (for melee classes)??because??by the time you can??get over there,?? it's already half dead, and a waste of time, because whoever you're KSing would just get their loots faster. Come to think of it, I did over 50% damage on those drakes with holy cross, I shoulda just Holy crossed them once and ran and let other people do my dirty work.

I was a little dissapointed at my performance, butI can honestly say??I enjoyed ToH this month.

Ending tally of items:

24/200 Royal Jellies left
200/200 Aloe Leaflets left
20/20 Ranked Blue Potions left
10/10 Panaceas left
10/15 Berserk Potions left

I have a feeling If I had bothered to stick through the??mob of 5 Haxed magmarings spamming Meteor storm stunning me over and over again, I coulda done better,??but with stun, the lack of item use proved it risky. So in this fight or flight trial, I ran.

The Gazeti- They hit Hard, they hit accurately, and they muted me with almost every attack even spamming Royal Jellies I couldn't??make it with??3 of them attacking me. I thought I could have taken them, but the mute, bad luck (their strength in numbers), and their increased HP doomed me.

The Myst cases,??I feel??they should learn to place their icewalls a bit more strategically than??to just spam it anywhere they want, especially if they want to slow down the runners.

Hax Chepets. These weren't so bad (and I thank whoever forced Ayu to nerf it repeatedly), but they just got more and more painful the longer you took. Not from they, themselves, but from the annoying amount of constants they spawned that remained even after the chepet died. What was it, like 1 constant summoned every second with a fire pillar in between?

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Sepharius - 12-19-2009 11:10 PM

Traps > Gazeti. Hurrah.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Aqualys - 12-20-2009 01:49 AM

Yes, the Chepets were a pain. I don't have a huge DPS compared to other classes, so it took me surprisingly long to kill many of the monsters, and it especially showed against the Myst Cases, Chepets and Gazetis. I finished these three with under 30 seconds left.

I felt like I was pressed for time for four of the five rounds (the Magmarings were a piece of cake for me). Being unable to Flying Side Kick through the Ice Walls, and ESPECIALLY High Jump being unusable in ToH really annoy me. High Jump really should remain usable... Thief classes CAN use Backslide after all!

So anyway, I really just made it in time for Myst Cases and Gazetis. Chepets' Constants were a constant pain (OMG, lame pun), because it really added up. I didn't need to heal, but I finished this with like 3k HP left (out of 28k).

I think that Gazetis are a prime example that everyone should be prepared for anything. They used Lex Divina a lot, and I had my trusty green potions ready!

Stormy Knight was a pain to solo for me. When low on HP, he powers up (like the regular one), so I was taking big damage by the end. The Storm Gust "spam" didn't help, but thankfully, he seemed to have a lot less flee than the regular one. I could hit him with more than just Counter Kick, and that's probably the only reason I managed to defeat it at all. I used about 50 aloe leaflets on this one. Shame on me.

I am curious however. I used the water element on Chepets, and the wind element on Gazetis, assuming their element was the same as their regular counterparts. But my damage on them was low considering that (as if they were neutral). So I was really beginning to wonder if they had different elements, or just *really* high defense. I felt that I didn't have the time to mess around with Warm Wind to test it out.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - poeticwings - 12-20-2009 08:12 PM

Item Count:
1/1 Cursed Water
0/1 Seismic Converter
0/1 Frost Converter
0/1 Lightning Converter
35/95 Aloe Leaflets (I sold 30 because I was overweight)
97/120 Ranked Condense White Potions
12/105 Handmade Chocolate
25/25 Handmade White Chocolate
0/0 Traps (I noobed)

Monster Trial:
I found this month's monster trial really easy (for me). I had never gotten 50 points on monster trial until this month.

Room 1: Myst Cases that spammed ice wall easily died to Sharp Shooting. I killed three of them in one shot. o_o
Room 2: 7 Magmarings that spammed Meteor Storm. This is where my noob carried on to the next room. My Magmarings were close together on the other side of the room so when I saw the spam of meteor storm I was like adsdfasf and used a converter...
Room 3: 5 Chepet that spawned constants. I'm pretty sure there were more than 5 Chepet in my room. Wish I had a converter.
Room 4: Lols 3 Gazeti. I'm so used to killing them when I go Ktul murdering.
Room 5: Okay...I wish I had brought Marc armor. Stormy was doing 2.6-3k damage to me by the end. Thanks for the OCA. Too bad I had to sell all the other stuff.

Total: 50/50

Item Trial:
6/6 Fancy Robe
2/6 Moon Jewel (argh I had enough for one more, but I was too slow)
10/10 Hair on Fire
20/20 Goat Skin
20/20 Coin of Gold

I think what made a difference this time was that I was that since I used a Peerless Ulle's Cap (Marduk card) I was able to save some time because those Bacsojin are a pain and usually I run out of green pots. And since I didn't bring green pots, I was able to bring more chocolate.

Total: 42/50

Trivia Trial:
/sob I could have beaten Suijin here, but for the question about entrance fee of ToH for L85, I put 4000000 instead of 400000. I'm sure no one at L85-ish would want to pay 4m to go to ToH...

Mass Battle:
Light Won. Again.
I crashed. Again.

Total: 112 Points
Maybe this felt easy cause I was using my sniper again instead of a hunter. Anyway, this was a great Christmas Present <3. Thank you.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Galt - 12-20-2009 09:24 PM

Ayu was in the Christmas spirit, so she decided to save the brutality in this month's ToH for the next one she hosts.

So now it'll be twice as brutal next time.

Icon_neutral

Hear that, Ayu? Next ToH, you shouldn't just make it hard, you should make it ---IMPOSSIBLE---

You know. Just saying. Icon_twisted

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Shinibu - 12-22-2009 08:28 PM

115 points. Can't complain...

RE: Trials of Heroes! - imoi - 12-25-2009 08:30 AM

can i know all the effects of all the items we get from trials of hero?

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Fyrus Carmin - 12-25-2009 09:54 AM

This way, please.