heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: Trials of Heroes! - tickyhead - 08-26-2006 03:13 AM

Well I'll prolly be sitting on the sidelines too....we can be neutra-buddies! (Better than normal buddies because they have neutra- at the beginning!)

But if I was on a side, I'd definitely do it. These trials sound like a lot of fun :3

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Pyronic - 08-26-2006 05:06 AM

im neutral -_-... *sits in a corner and pouts*

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Edward Elric - 08-27-2006 12:52 PM

I would like to join, but i have to check my allegiance points Icon_cry

RE: Trials of Heroes! - SPIEGEL - 08-27-2006 01:20 PM

Aly? ARE YOU ALIVE!??
O.O

*pneuma on hotkey*
logon someday for we talk a bit \o

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Blu3Tig3r - 08-31-2006 10:07 PM

I wish I can join....but meh, I got lots of other things to do. Sounds fun though.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Pandora - 09-01-2006 08:58 AM

With the month of september now started, I think it's about time I set a date for the Trials of Heroes!

Saturday September the 16th 2006 Starting at 2 PM (EST)! -?> Reported to Sunday September the 17th Starting at 4 PM (EST) Right after the WOE.

I don't know how long the ToH is going to last, but I'd assume around 3-4 hours.

The Monsters Fighting trial will be the longest, we already have 10 people registered for it and I think it will last about 12 minutes per player (5 rooms, 2 minutes per room + preparation), I will try to find entertainment for the other players so it does not seem too long!

Registration for the event are opened until Friday the 15th, at Noon (server EST time)!

Questions/Comments/Feedback of any kind is still very welcome!

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Hitoo - 09-01-2006 04:04 PM

Oh well, since it's the 16th, take my registration off, such as Ehaltar's and most probably Krimlin's to. We wont be at our homes.

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - Lance - 09-02-2006 11:48 PM

Sekaru Wrote:Allegiance: Dark (poor alex all alone on light..)

and what allegiance is Spiegel, Edward Elric and Mioumboy in?

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Général_Argos - 09-03-2006 12:35 PM

Hitoo Wrote:Oh well, since it's the 16th, take my registration off, such as Ehaltar's and most probably Krimlin's to. We wont be at our homes.

True.
Count me out.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Mioumboy - 09-03-2006 04:42 PM

As for now, I must retire from this event too :/ I got a new computer, and I won't be able to play RO for a while Icon_sad

Don't know if there's a deadline for the registration, because I "could" be ready for the 16th, but I won't count on it.