heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Sabaku - 08-19-2008 02:25 PM

I have a question you can get wings like archangel for prizes right?
but if you do get the wings is it possible to kafra them and then put them on your other char? As long as they are of the same alligence

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Aaronock - 08-19-2008 02:28 PM

As long as you have the characters on the same account, then yes, they can share the wings you win with any character from ToH ^____^
You can store wings too by the way, so don't worry about who wins the wings at ToH!

However, to trade wings with other players is impossible.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Pandora - 08-19-2008 03:55 PM

Archangel are 5th generation wings, yes you can obtain them, but only you if you previously obtained generation 4. If you win your 1st ToH you can get the generation 1 wings (angeling/deviling).

The ToH wings can be put in storage (so you can share it with all character on that 1 account, which are all the same allegiance because the allegiance is account-based), but they are not tradable, sellable, in short they are not transferable to another account even if the other account is yours.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - mahawirasd - 08-23-2008 10:45 AM

oh wow, turns out i was wrong, thanks for reminding me pandora...

must be because of Daylight savings? well anyway, good thing i am online now... thx lots panda!

ganbate on hosting the TOH...

-w-

RE: Trials of Heroes! - JJJ - 08-23-2008 06:11 PM

=3 well i got 65 points Icon_biggrin
kinda proud, kinda sad

but still it was lots of fun, and i thank each and every GM there for all the fun i had Icon_biggrin

so thank a ton =3

RE: Trials of Heroes! - conch - 08-23-2008 06:33 PM

<3 thanks for spoiling us yet again miss pandy Icon_biggrin

honestly had fun and can't help but commend you guys for, well, everything Love

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Kretzer - 08-23-2008 08:10 PM

Was a long morning, but i managed to pull it off with 100 points. =]

I gotta say i did way better than what i expected; or what everyone expected xD

Finally got my Flappy Wings, Wohoo!

RE: Trials of Heroes! - mahawirasd - 08-24-2008 10:31 PM

got 60 points... /sob...

next time i just have to be more patient in the monster and trivia trial...
argh those ragged zombies, need to be patient with pneuma and hopping through them slowly... "bullions", not just "gold"... argh...

and nice item trials i must say... what with the misleading NPC... i got myself several robes or sumtin which needed other stuff while it is not on the original list at all! wkwkwkwkw such a noob i am...
gotta pay more attention there as well...

again, long night for me, but i believe it must be much worse for panda and aki... so i would like to say thank you for hosting such a nice event on behalf of me, my gf, and my friends who participated in the last TOH...

-w-

RE: Trials of Heroes! - KohakuSan - 08-25-2008 08:02 AM

Got 105 points and finally the 2nd gen wings \o/
<--- Only one to get a perfect score and to answer the Osiris question, FEAR ME Evil

[Image: clipboard01yj5.png]

RE: Trials of Heroes! - teOx - 08-25-2008 03:13 PM

im sad that jjj did better than my supernovice in monster trial.

should have been 45 points but got pwned by pos lag 3 times. whats the point of instant cast firebolt when you cant tell where the monster is? [Image: smile_angry.gif]

next time ill be 99 and make sure to remember that echios CAN sonic blow you from 10 cells away Icon_twisted